Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Because obviously if random forum members are losing interest Ross just has to start doing whatever it is that will make them interested.

^What will he do ? I mean what can he do ? he will just leave another video for us and we will be saying wow look so realistic game this is can't wait for it....on the other side Ross will be sitting and seeing our idiotic posts.

I'm sure Ross is struggling with sleep worrying about these people. im looking forward to hearing bout play sessions this week. And with a CA update maybe the following week, things are coming together!!!

I wonder if The Big Ross watch cricket matches as a developer, those small little things we see there, are the ones which will make the series/iterations of DBC to be ongoing and much more detailed.

The forums have been indeed quiet today, I guess people are hibernating and to be active after the announcement, which is around the corner

Im not losing interest but i am getting fed up waiting lol.:p

I cant shake the feeling, something is coming this week, its getting closer and closer to that now or never moment for both games.

off topic: did you guys so SOHAG GAZI's record?? How well he played today!! 100 runs + hat trick+ 8 wicket... it was a good test match today:cheers

Can someone please explain me what happens in a play sessions? :noway

They'll just have the game up on a TV, possibly multiple, and a crowd gathered around the screen. You can then take it in turns to play. At the AFL ones I went to it was easy to get a go. There are also developers there to explain the controls, which is necessary since they have changed from previous games. The developers are also interesting to chat to about the industry and sport in general.

Can someone please explain me what happens in a play sessions? :noway

A local game store will have the game available to play. Representatives from big ant will also be there (probably ross too). Anyone will be allowed to come and play the game there in the store. They will also be able to do a video recording or take pictures of the gameplay and share them with us. But since it is only local, mostly people from Melbourne will be able to attend this...unless someone wants to pay for my plane fare.

......Anyone??

No good hearted super rich person out there??

Also ross mentioned the PC admin matt will be invited to big ant for a more in depth look of the game. Not sure when though. Probably end of october or first week of November (speculating).

Last edited:
off topic: did you guys so SOHAG GAZI's record?? How well he played today!! 100 runs + hat trick+ 8 wicket... it was a good test match today:cheers

Is`nt Gazi the bestest since the last bestest cricketer to have ever represented Bangladesh. An incredibly gifted talent and I`m sure this should make Ross think about naming the game after the 'Don'. Surely, that was the only reason why Sohag Gazi is being discussed here in this thread. :rolleyes

Is`nt Gazi the bestest since the last bestest cricketer to have ever represented Bangladesh. An incredibly gifted talent and I`m sure this should make Ross think about naming the game after the 'Don'. Surely, that was the only reason why Sohag Gazi is being discussed here in this thread. :rolleyes

what more can we expect from an Indian fan! :/
btw benefit of doubt should be given to you after you lost today! :P

why are you indians sooo jealouse about Bangladesh?? you can talk about sachin!! bt we can't talk about ours?? you guys don't have a mentality toe accept..we love sachin, u should love SHAKIB AL HASAN, shohag GAZI, TAMIM, MUSHFIQ too...

Users who are viewing this thread