Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

....or Cake

The week of them has been, not the day, there are many midnight launches happening and we need to fit in with EB.

Details to follow next week, 100%

Sounds good but won't make it :noway. Will send my associate to collect some details and keep me up to date

The week of them has been, not the day, there are many midnight launches happening and we need to fit in with EB.

Details to follow next week, 100%

Well, in the past I'd say with complete certainty that there's only ONE week that "many midnight launches" would potentially be happening...
but these days they'll do them for any old tosh.

TO THE RELEASE DATE WILD SPECULATION THREAD!

EDIT: Actually, two weeks. I forgot momentarily that not only software gets a midnight launch. :-)

Last edited:
Mike the good one:D, are you still doing something for the Bigant Forum this week or to busy. I am not a member there but I do read there from time to time. Thanks just asking as I know next week going to be huge right Mike/Ross.;)

When the play sessions happen, I expect we'll see a lot of hand-filmed videos of the gameplay so everything will be out in the open. When that happens, will there be any chance of a video of a few overs of gameplay from the BigAnt guys? Given the game's learning curve, it would be cool to see some of the 'pro's in action showing off the best of the game, rather than newbies who don't have a clue what they're doing (though that'll be fun to watch too) :)

Hockey is amongst the most frighteningly dangerous and violent sports I've ever seen. Second to indoor Lacrosse probably: that is terrifying.

I can't remember about IGN specifically: I don't *think* they ever reviewed AC09 or IC10. Eurogamer didn't review AC09 and had a cricket coach (who opened the review by saying he didn't like the concept of sports video games) review IC10.

Very tricky to get the top tier press to review a cricket game (particularly one with a US-centric feel like IGN). GTA has 50+ metacritic-approved reviews. I think IC10 had about 4.

It's an incredibly niche market in the grand scheme of things.

Interested in a Lacrosse game? :)

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/big-ant-studios-lacrosse-playstation3-xbox360-pc-86216.html#post2609634

Last edited:
Its going to be fun watching ppl at the gameplay sessions getting bowled often, or getting hit for sixes if they play against AI (given that play sessions are against AI. Haven't been to any and so I don't know much of it.) True, they won't have any clue of what to expect with these revolutionised control mechanics.

So there will be updates on the Play session dates coming week..:cheers:thumbs

That would be enough till the release as there will be many videos from the play sessions and we will get many detailed gameplay videos....:D

More than the videos, I am interested in hearing the experience of the 'feel' of the game. If the game can fool me into believing that batting out for 15 overs is what my life depends on, that is all I need. So for me, it is the experience and nothing else

More than the videos, I am interested in hearing the experience of the 'feel' of the game. If the game can fool me into believing that batting out for 15 overs is what my life depends on, that is all I need. So for me, it is the experience and nothing else

I agree but I believe that the game is hard to play and an experience on the whole...So this game is a must buy for sure...:cheers:thumbs

Why so serious? -_- The whole forum is just so quiet. Ross, shake your pockets, sir.

People loosing their interest on this game i hope........:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread