Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

India vs Aus t20 Starting today......Catch u i bet on India...

I hope Yuvi fires today!! He looked in the best form of his life in the series against West Indies A! Haven seen him bat like that since quite a few years now!

I hope we can bat like him in DBC14 (just to keep this post on-topic :p)!

sachin tendulkar retires after his 200th test..:(

Has that been confirmed? India have 4 tests coming up, 2 each against windies and s Africa.

Certainly will miss him! I remember him playing in England in 1990. Wonderful cricketer and a very nice man!

Has that been confirmed? India have 4 tests coming up, 2 each against windies and s Africa.

Certainly will miss him! I remember him playing in England in 1990. Wonderful cricketer and a very nice man!

Yeah...confirmed! :(

Who's Sachin Tendulkar? I only know Tindoolka.

Oh man!!!

I have never felt so disinterested in cricket ever in my life. Sachin, I am going to miss you and my childhood days so much.

Just was creating my own Sachin in the Cricket Academy today morning and I hear this in the news. :(

oh no... don't tell me there wont be another Sachin on the server :)

Someone needs to create the "Retired Sachin" version... Hawaiin shirt, Bare Feet, Beer in hand...

Oh, there will always be a Sachin on the server, Ross. That Sachin will go on to play till you bring the next installment of the game. And then probably he would continue on that game too., :D

If Ross had got ST signed on cover, it would have surely boost the sales of the game.;)
Not everywhere maybe but it would have surely boost the sales in India, or should I use the word 'pirated'?:p

The pirated version comes with a retired Tendulkar on the cover!

I thought ea sports cricket 14 is already out in the market with tendulkar in the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread