Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Bcz u not understand my feeling that's my dream game I still remember my first cricket game BLC 99 that time I think about game like cricket 14 and when u see ur dream becoming true it's hard to wait that's all I don't have problem with Ross and you I just want now the date even it's come out 12/31/13 I hope u understand me

People can give the release date, get preorders and can still cancel the game. You have to trust Ross and Big Ant. If you can't take his word now I don't see how and why would you trust him when announces the game release date?

Cricket game with minimal HUD will be great experience :thumbs.

As Biggs said, Previous games were with HUD everywhere in the screen. It is like IPL uniform with sponsor's logo all over it.

I played State wing/full back but just for Victoria (we did at least always beat Tassie, SA, and WA though, got creamed by NSW/ACT/Qld of course) - all of the family played Aussie Rules/Cricket hence I'm the odd one out..

You need a World Cup to sell Rugby.

Cool, pretty decent level!

World Cup in England 2015, so...

----------

This is more of a general topic. Looking at the bits and pieces of this game, it is obvious an unimaginable amount of work was done behind the scene. And this is big ant's first cricket game. But what do you guys think were the reasons behind the earlier games falling short of expectations by a large margin? I know we all have our favorite games, but probably except BLC99 (and i would argue 97 ate) they all seemed like half hearted effort on developers' part. I really do not think they did not care for the game they were creating. Was it budget restriction? Or license restrictions? Or refusal and laziness to try anything different or being innovative was the reason behind those attempts at creating a great cricket game experience?

Think being 4+ years in the making, self funded so no outside restrictions / interference is hugely difference to what's gone before

It is like IPL uniform with sponsor's logo all over it.

Don't get me started on that atrocity to fashion sense. Abysmal. That's when you know it's about the money, not the game.

But yeah, hopefully there's plenty of customizable options in the game to turn off HUD as much as humanly possible without ruining the gameplay.

Don't get me started on that atrocity to fashion sense. Abysmal. That's when you know it's about the money, not the game.

But yeah, hopefully there's plenty of customizable options in the game to turn off HUD as much as humanly possible without ruining the gameplay.

Based on the videos we have so far...is there even any HUD? All I can recall are the TV overlays and the BARS timer

Comet, McMattingtosh... Comet...

The ball trail?

Oh of course, my mistake. Definitely more subtle than other previous HUD elements at least.

I may be in the vast minority here, but I didn't even notice it until people pointed it out....might be because I'm horribly colour blind though.

Oh of course, my mistake. Definitely more subtle than other previous HUD elements at least.

I may be in the vast minority here, but I didn't even notice it until people pointed it out....might be because I'm horribly colour blind though.

I'm not colour blind and I didn't see it either - when people started moaning I was like "what comet?"... I think it was my 3rd or 4th time watching before I knew what they were on about

I reckon Ross is just as eager to release it as we are to play it, but he's not Santa Claus, he's a business man!!

We have to wait all year for Santa, we must be good and patient. With Ross we just have to pay out a few sheckles in around 6 weeks time.

On the plus side we don't have to leave sherry and mince pies out for Ross!!!......hope Biggs isn't on the delivery run!!!

This post is just begging for some Biggs photoshopping.

I'll add "Ross as sexy santa" to my list of things to do...

I'll add "Ross as sexy santa" to my list of things to do...

meh, I remember the last Big Ant Christmas party I was at....Ross doing his Sexy Santa thing......I mean even Mikey M was embarrassed and the receptionist couldnt come to work for two weeks after poor girl.......it all went utterly downhill when Ross decided it was time for his "hilarious" rendition of "Jingle Balls".............

Hey Ross, Tillerkaratne Dilshan has announced his retirement today.

As we've been so long without anything, maybe a screenshot is in order to mark this occasion?

Cat; Pigeons; GO!

Users who are viewing this thread