Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'll add "Ross as sexy santa" to my list of things to do...

Ok... I take back what I said earlier... the images in my mind of 79c are quite enough...

I'm just pushing it to see how close to the line I can get now... It's been a while!

It's always infraction time...

I hear there's an app for that now:

attachment.php

Attachments

• iDutch-Profile-OptionB[1].png
    iDutch-Profile-OptionB[1].png
    6 KB · Views: 268
I must admit I've always played cricket games from the behing bowler view, because the behind batsman even with the pitch marker used to get me in a bit of a muddle, especially when nearing 50/100!! I am really looking forward to this new way of playing, although ill probably struggle for quite some time with it. Nothing worse for a game than being able to score 1000 runs for 2 wkts off 70ov a couple hours after 1st playing it!!!! Think we'll have real longevity with this game!!

Really interested to find out how well it plays from behind the batsman. MLB works well this way because the ball is always in view. With cricket the batsman's body might come in the way of seeing the ball. How did you overcome that issue ross? Will it have a transparent batsman body?

Ok... I take back what I said earlier... the images in my mind of 79c are quite enough...

Ross that's not nice, i thought i looked good in that bikini santa suit you sent me:eek:. Lies it's all just lies.:facepalm

PS Ok members for this outburst i will now be online to tell all the release date of DB14(Ross sent it to me privately). That's 4.30am melbourne time.

Really interested to find out how well it plays from behind the batsman. MLB works well this way because the ball is always in view. With cricket the batsman's body might come in the way of seeing the ball. How did you overcome that issue ross? Will it have a transparent batsman body?

I think the camera will be elevated and back a bit, so the batsman won't really get in the way. It won't be like IC10.

I thought the camera was a helmet cam type deal.

I thought the camera was a helmet cam type deal.

We got different camera in the game.
The one you are talking about is the First Person Cam which only gives us the POV of the batsman.
The one Israr is talking about, is the Cam that was there in Cricket 07, which is behind the Batsman cam that will give you a Third Person view

unless i'm missing something,we've actually seen the default camera in the game.it is a first person camera, neither behind the batsman nor on the helmet.more like the batsman's eyes.or were you guys discussing the different camera options which are there.

unless i'm missing something,we've actually seen the default camera in the game.it is a first person camera, neither behind the batsman nor on the helmet.more like the batsman's eyes.or were you guys discussing the different camera options which are there.

You are missing something. The first person 'pro cam' isn't the default for batting.

The default camera is supposed to be behind the batsman at a certain height. It will be a 3rd person view.

Last edited:
India vs Aus t20 Starting today......Catch u i bet on India...

Users who are viewing this thread