Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I thought ea sports cricket 14 is already out in the market with tendulkar in the cover.

Go anywhere in India, you will find Ea sport cricket 2013 with tendulkar on the cover. I was in india few weeks back and was amazed to see a patched version of EA cricket 2007 being sold as a "new" game on the market. That's India for you.

Go anywhere in India, you will find Ea sport cricket 2013 with tendulkar on the cover. I was in india few weeks back and was amazed to see a patched version of EA cricket 2007 being sold as a "new" game on the market. That's India for you.

Which shop was it? I don't believe a well qualified shop selling such stuffs unless you were looking on the goods sold on the unrecognized shops which are not genuine obviously. ;)

No proper shops sell those stuff. Its the street side vendors somewhere outside the railway stations. They are also the ones who sell all sorts of pirated game cds. Sad it goes unchecked by the police who are stationed just a couple of metres away from them.

Ross: Are the play session dates fixed??:)

The week of them has been, not the day, there are many midnight launches happening and we need to fit in with EB.

Details to follow next week, 100%

The week of them has been, not the day, there are many midnight launches happening and we need to fit in with EB.

When will the Geneva play-test be? You don't want to deprive yourself of a big market.

After tonight I can't see any need in the near future for any midnight launches.

Would it be appropriate to speculate that because you thanked this post,
I would expect the release announcement before the play sessions, and for the announcement to include a trailer.
That we're likely to know the release date of the game next week, or just that the release date would be announced before the play session, even if the sessions themselves are announced first?

I think it's about how Ross seems to be able to release information in such a way that it doesn't appear like he is actually releasing anything of note... and you have to read it again and again to work out 'yes, he actually must mean that'

Not to start up the out of context mobile, but how did this comment not crash the site?

Out of context mobile?

Appropriate alternatives are:

• Exaggeration Caboose
  • Overstatement Tractor
  • Amplification Unicycle

or...

• Hyperbole Helicopter

Shotgun on the Hyperbole Helicopter

Can't for the life of me remember if a release date for AFL Live was announced before or after the play sessions...no point in remembering though as there is probably zero correlation

Shotgun on the Hyperbole Helicopter

Can't for the life of me remember if a release date for AFL Live was announced before or after the play sessions...no point in remembering though as there is probably zero correlation

of course there's a point in remembering - we could get pages of discussion (or miles in the unspecified vehicle of misinterpretation) out of that

I read that as details of play sessions however the two might well be linked.

I'm betting the two would be linked: if I was a retailer I would only be hosting a play session if I was able to sell a copy of the game to a captive audience, whether that be a pre-order or in a box.

That said, Ross is clearly friends with local retailers and maybe they are just doing it in exchange for footy tickets. :)

Users who are viewing this thread