Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I just received e-mail from bt-games in South Africa for my db14 pre-order, date given 29 November for R605(ZAR) :D

----------

Above is xbox 360 and pc version same date but for R445(ZAR)

jip, me too

Hi everyone...Long time reader, first time poster!

Just watched this Hat-trick by Peter Siddle from back in 2010.... I tell you what, if DBC14 gets anywhere near the feeling of what the crowd produces as each wicket fell (and in between falling).. I will be over the moon!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRGy_EQqAA

Peter Siddle <3

What a great cricket moment that was. I completely understand what you mean about the crowd emotion, anything that gets close to replicating that would be amazing.

I know its too late to ask this. Can you implement an umpire mode in this game. Correct decesions will increase ratings. retire as a great umpire. It will make game more interesting

Can't see that sorta thing being implemented this late in the game, but maybe in the next iteration once we've all brought this game and made it the billion dollar franchise it deserves to be...

Can I get a hell yeah?

I know its too late to ask this. Can you implement an umpire mode in this game. Correct decesions will increase ratings. retire as a great umpire. It will make game more interesting

I think Umpire mode would be such a bore!! There is hardly anything that you can do such a mode.

I'd personally prefer they put all their effort into a playing golf post-retirement mode.

I think Umpire mode would be such a bore!! There is hardly anything that you can do such a mode.

Darrel Hair 14 coming soon to a consle near you.

Features include:
- the ability to give any batsman LBW regardless of whether the ball hit the pads.
- press conferences where you get to call Muralitharan for "throwing"
- docking the bowling team 50 runs for ball tampering as soon as it starts to swing
- ending a test match if any team takes to long to come onto the field after a tea break
- when giving a player from an Asian team out, that team will lose 2 wickets
- when you play as Darrel Hair your decisions cannot be overturned using DRS

Users who are viewing this thread