Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

hi i'm new here may i know the system configuration for this game??& does the players in the game have correct faces ??

hi i'm new here may i know the system configuration for this game??& does the players in the game have correct faces ??

Don Bradman and the Russian team are the only licensed players in it, but if you take a swing at cricket academy you'll soon find that the has been many a player created that look incredibly like the real players....If you shoot over to the Player cards thread you'll see some of the work or even better download Cricket Academy :yes

Thank you for that info bro.what about the system configuration ?

Of course we know he was full of it, but Fegan said that missing Nov was not an option, but now it seems almost impossible to hit November - surely we'd have heard something - so it will be very interesting to see what happens.

Personally now I think it's dead in the water, now I have a better understanding of what's going on I may cancel my pre-order and go full on DBC14 as I think it's pretty much everything you ever wanted in a cricket game plus with the community input here the amount of content players/tournaments etc is going to be awesome!!

As for 505/Trickstar and Mike Fegan... if it is a dead rubber so to speak, if he/they ever decide to churn out another cricket game (personally I doubt it) how is the community ever going to trust him.... guess see what happens in the coming weeks, November or bust!!

Steve S.

I've just come across this name in the commentary section: 'Duvuduvukulu' :lol

I've just come across this name in the commentary section: 'Duvuduvukulu' :lol
Pretty much everyone in the office knows how much I am in love with this name...I am naming my first born Duvuduvukulu! :D:yes

Pretty much everyone in the office knows how much I am in love with this name...I am naming my first born Duvuduvukulu!
As an aside, how do comments like this make you feel?
Guy on Facebook said:
Who cares that HBK will be there, I actually don't want to go if he's there.

Users who are viewing this thread