Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Any idea who is this creator called "chevo" ?

Under rising there are a lot of his creations which is just a reupload of other users and he has reuploaded many of the PC forum members players also .

Is he editing something or just spamming CA servers ?

he's a pc member. if you download a player and put him in one of your teams then share that team, that's how it ends up in CA.

chevo has linked a lot of players. even if you end up using different players, downloading chevo's ones first are very helpful in getting the linking right so you know who is who...

he's a pc member. if you download a player and put him in one of your teams then share that team, that's how it ends up in CA.

chevo has linked a lot of players. even if you end up using different players, downloading chevo's ones first are very helpful in getting the linking right so you know who is who...
My bad :facepalm

I really don't... and I read exceptionally well.

I conclude from the posts today that Barmy is intimating that there is a reasonable excuse for the lack of respect shown, you can argue that point, however it would be true that this has nothing to do with the ability to create or deliver a game.

Any idea who is this creator called "chevo" ?

Under rising there are a lot of his creations which is just a reupload of other users and he has reuploaded many of the PC forum members players also .

Is he editing something or just spamming CA servers ?

Yeah that's me,

I only upload to the server in case anything happens to my laptop so I have somewhere I can re download and continue on :)

I conclude from the posts today that Barmy is intimating that there is a reasonable excuse for the lack of respect shown, you can argue that point, however it would be true that this has nothing to do with the ability to create or deliver a game.

I do see where Barmy is coming from ross.
They have done so much wrong but in the end they are trying to get payed, I bet mike fegan looks at his staff everyday and wonder will they have a job tomorrow.

Now for us and facebook, they have done everything wrong since may and everyday it is looking worse for them.

PS Question Ross, will we hear from them this month ?

I can see what he's getting at, but it doesn't absolve Mike of promising and then not delivering anything at all. There's a reasonable case to be made that the lack of anything at all ties directly into his absence, including any possible release information. Then as Matt pointed out, I=it's the semi-random tweets/forum posts that just make things worse, not better.

Oh, I am not saying I agree, just clearing the fog. Wouldn't be surprised if things are being set up for "re-entry" and the right things are being said. It's all about the Cake, follow the Cake...

Yeah, I stand by 79c being the highest bidder, no drug test required.

I'm taking that as confirmation there will be cake and pies at the playsession *changes flights*

I'm taking that as confirmation there will be cake and pies at the playsession *changes flights*
The cake is a pie.
rR0GLTL.jpg

*m i n d b l o w n*

Users who are viewing this thread