Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Donald Bradman hit 12 double centuries, therefore meaning it will come out on the 12th of December.

Don Bradman's blood type was A-Negative, therefore it's being released by vampires.

...my bad, I mean warewolf. Don Bradman was a warewolf so the release date will be on a full moon.

The don averaged 99.94, so maybe they'll release 9994 days before ashes cricket 13 game?

Slight modification, which actually sounding right! :p

The Melbourne Cup.. the race that stops the posting..

Anyone put any money down? I just went in the office sweeps.. there were 2 $2 sweeps and a $5 sweep.. got second place in one $2 and the $5, $16 put down in total and won $32. Better than last year when I had the favorite in a $2 and $5 and the running glue factory came 6th or something.

On topic - Mike F was seen crying in the staff bathroom after betting all the pre-orders cash on a long shot.

The Melbourne Cup.. the race that stops the posting..

Anyone put any money down? I just went in the office sweeps.. there were 2 $2 sweeps and a $5 sweep.. got second place in one $2 and the $5, $16 put down in total and won $32. Better than last year when I had the favorite in a $2 and $5 and the running glue factory came 6th or something.

On topic - Mike F was seen crying in the staff bathroom after betting all the pre-orders cash on a long shot.

Surely you'd have a dollar on Bradman (#13) today in the 10th:

Race 10 - Emirates Airline Plate 1400m - 5:15pm
Horse Racing News | Melbourne Cup Day 2013: Race-by-race preview
The Money: In yet another open race, the scratching Henwood sees Lampedusa and Swipeline contest favouritism. Felidea, Stratigraphy and Bradman have all shortened.

The Bet: Bradman could be ready to produce a good second-up run in this race. He has strong form in these circumstances and is very nice odds for a horse of his quality."

Probably should, but can't be bothered doing more than the office sweeps. I like betting on the horses when I'm at the races, but otherwise it's a bit boring.

Actually won another $6 after we confirmed who got last (last past the post that is.. already caused a ethical discussion on horses being put down due to broken legs from racing between the drunken women in the office).

I've gone all out and put $8 on Bradman for a win and place.

If it wins, I might actually have enough in winnings to buy Bradman 14.

Race 10 - Emirates Airline Plate 1400m - 5:15pm

This may probably mean on Nov 14th 5:15 PM announcing Release date ..... Which should be Dec 5th....Lets wait and whats cooking on Ross head...:thumbs

As it may give 21 days time frame from announcement

Users who are viewing this thread