Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

are you serious? Im pretty sure Ross aint guna base this whole campaign around some animals that run in circles well....

are you serious? Im pretty sure Ross aint guna base this whole campaign around some animals that run in circles well....

Ross could post 'The game will release on *insert actual release date*' and people would still read in to it whatever the hell they wanted.

If only there was some mechanism that allowed you to upload those proofs to an interconnected series of webs for other like-minded people to enjoy?

Like this?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to admit that I forgot that I had already told you about the Steelbook when discussing the pre-order bonus. The Steelbook is the bonus.

Attachments

• front3xbox.jpg
    front3xbox.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 339
  • back3xbox.jpg
    back3xbox.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 345
Like this?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to admit that I forgot that I had already told you about the Steelbook when discussing the pre-order bonus. The Steelbook is the bonus.

where can i pre order THO?

I guess, the above deserves a separate thread for 'Pre Order' information. :thumbs ( missing hpraise smiley! )

Anywhere I can pre-order for US based locations?

Kinda sucks that it's exclusive to EB - that makes it feel like you're just buying the pre-order bonus with how expensive they are over other stores.

As a professional in the industry I don't like their model of trade-ins (like most stores do) but other than that I'm happy with them as a consumer as they always price match and have a 7 day guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread