Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

In any case you could price match or refund the pre-order if not happy.

Not showing on EB Games Aus

Hi all.

Just now looked on EB games Aus to pre-order DBC14 with pre-order bonus, and they have not listed DBC14 (either PC or PS3) as a game with a pre-order bonus!
Is it they just haven't updated their content yet?

Cheers.

Correct, they are yet to update.

Looks great Ross, I will get one for sure. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you guys.

PS If I read right Ross, MattW is coming tomorrow, if I am right why not do a tour of Bigant after the event and then it's done all in one day.:spy

I think the idea is that Matt gets a comprehensive look at the game, perhaps with a sit-down Q&A with the team, rather than just a hatchet-rushed thing after the EB Games deal. Since it finishes at four, I imagine the guys there will be ready for a beer by then.

PS If I read right Ross, MattW is coming tomorrow, if I am right why not do a tour of Bigant after the event and then it's done all in one day.
I can't comment on what Ross might want to do - but I'm sure it would be handy for it to happen after the dust settles on all of what we get out of tomorrow - the outstanding questions, the aspects of the game not seen, or more detail, etc.

Just happy to see a publicly-endorsed avenue for pre-order - regardless of whether or not you'll order/order through EB, its just good to see things moving along.

These guys should be arrested-Click here

Just look at this line -
'We are currently giving away free Don Bradman Cricket 14 copies. This is just a limited time offer and we will close this giveaway immediately. Please be noted that you have to do a short survey that is easy to finish. We do this to limit the total amount of downloads.'

I can't comment on what Ross might want to do - but I'm sure it would be handy for it to happen after the dust settles on all of what we get out of tomorrow - the outstanding questions, the aspects of the game not seen, or more detail, etc.

We need a review from you MATT tomorrow.....

These guys should be arrested-Click here

Just look at this line -
'We are currently giving away free Don Bradman Cricket 14 copies. This is just a limited time offer and we will close this giveaway immediately. Please be noted that you have to do a short survey that is easy to finish. We do this to limit the total amount of downloads.'

No doubt a virus or keylogger or whatever...

Yeah, good way to have your computer messed with right there...

I'm sure it would be handy for it to happen after the dust settles on all of what we get out of tomorrow - the outstanding questions, the aspects of the game not seen, or more detail, etc.

This. Exactly this...

I need approvals for the visit, it's just one of those things.... it will happen.

I can almost guarantee that with four hours tomorrow we will have discussed everything. It really isn't Cricket season here....

Users who are viewing this thread