Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Controls and answers for @BD will be revealed after early September dumplings...

Ross: Will you be playing the game at the play session?? :D

Like this?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to admit that I forgot that I had already told you about the Steelbook when discussing the pre-order bonus. The Steelbook is the bonus.

I want to pre order but where to do it ????

It's right there... in the ACTUAL image you quoted. In store, at EB Games in Australia.

It's right there... in the ACTUAL image you quoted. In store, at EB Games in Australia.

Biggs I am in germany and they only give offer to pick up at store and I check gamesspot here they got no clue what is DBC14. :facepalm what will I ever do with these Germans.

BTW if one of Plant Cricket guy in Australia willing to take the pain and pick it up and post it to me I would love to transfer required amount to him right now will be really really really thankful.

Last edited:
Cool, well if you're in Germany then you aint pre-ordering at EB Games in Australia are you? I'm sure there will be plenty of options available for international folk once the game is actually released. Just wait. If you're desperate to part-ways with money, feel free to send me some, can't guarantee I'll get the game for you, but i'll do something with your money... [see: Cake]

Cool, well if you're in Germany then you aint pre-ordering at EB Games in Australia are you? I'm sure there will be plenty of options available for international folk once the game is actually released. Just wait. If you're desperate to part-ways with money, feel free to send me some, can't guarantee I'll get the game for you, but i'll do something with your money... [see: Cake]

Well to be very honest I dont mind to pre-order anywhere as long as I am sure that I will get the game. I pre-Ordered already at "GameExchange" but they are not giving any pre-order bonus and I am not sure after how many days of actual realase they will send me the game and really I would like to have that metal case looks cool and want to play the game same day it is released. (I am actually hoping that Ross may come up with some official online store to buy it from with pre order bonus would be like the best thing for me)

I can offer you a big cake if you are sweet enough to travel to Australia (I guess you are in Newzeland) and get a copy for your self and me :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread