Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Can anyone tell me what's a steel book and what does it contain???

I daresay that is an Australian exclusive

well yes that's what the poster says (exclusive to EB), but not what ross indicated in post i quoted (that it might be available in india as part of the anti-piracy measures) - hence i sought clarification.

I mean as in it is exclusive to EB Games only in Australia. Not necessarily a world exclusive

Well ross didnt said that it is only for Australia so I will still keep some hope. May be May be Planet cricket can generate like 50 Pre-Orders if some members are willing to buy in like a bundle and can pay for it and then some one can pick it up.

Can anyone tell me what's a steel book and what does it contain???

This
115971d1383706694-don-bradman-cricket-14-general-discussion-back3xbox.jpg

I wonder if we could make it a Planetcricket Store pre-order as well...

This This This where shall I make the pre-order and pay now you are talking something :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:cheers

well yes that's what the poster says (exclusive to EB), but not what ross indicated in post i quoted (that it might be available in india as part of the anti-piracy measures) - hence i sought clarification.

Yeah I agree with you. I just didn't word it as well as I could have :P

That I saw but what does it contain ??

It contains a disk inside which you can insert in your choice of console or PC and play DBC14 :rolleyes

May be it also contains a cake but I am unsure.

does that indicate the "exclusive to EB games" is not correct? i.e. if we pre-order elsewhere (such as amazon) we can still get the pre-order bonus?

It says the steelbook is exclusive to EB Games, so I would imagine you would not get it via Amazon on launch day. However, I doubt it's going to launch worldwide on the same day, so you might get the option when it releases over your way. But for now, looks like it's an Australian EB Games store exclusive.

Great news for us downunder folk!

anyone watch the don bradman sporting greats episode on sky sports 2 this morning?

lots of footage of him playing, and an interview held at the end of the 1930 ashes (where he scored 974 runs). his voice was not what i expected - quite high pitched.

but the footage - that was awesome!

Ross you said that...we ll have controller mapping today.....so when can we have a look at it???

It says the steelbook is exclusive to EB Games, so I would imagine you would not get it via Amazon on launch day. However, I doubt it's going to launch worldwide on the same day, so you might get the option when it releases over your way. But for now, looks like it's an Australian EB Games store exclusive.

Great news for us downunder folk!

reading between the lines of ross' india/anti-piracy comment, i guess the only option is to get everyone i know to threaten to pirate the game unless the steelbook comes to the uk too.

that, or be a reasonable adult.

a, i'll go with option a.

Users who are viewing this thread