Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Given how Australia A has gone against England so far today. I'm not sure if we are quite ready for cricket season to start :spy

I can't comment on what Ross might want to do - but I'm sure it would be handy for it to happen after the dust settles on all of what we get out of tomorrow - the outstanding questions, the aspects of the game not seen, or more detail, etc.

That's cool Matt, just idea in the end and maybe not a good one.
PS Still if the Bigant team have had a few beers maybe they will have a slip of the tongue and say the release date. Knowing Matt he would not tell us anyway unlike me.:D

----------

To bad Biggs is not going because if he did I could see matt throwing Cakes at him.:lol

You did win the "highest bidder" thing, right? So you know the date...

I need approvals for the visit, it's just one of those things.... it will happen.

I can almost guarantee that with four hours tomorrow we will have discussed everything. It really isn't Cricket season here....

But it's close to cricket season Ross, only 2 weeks and the Ashes start. The real ashes were someone shows up for once.;)

Or you know...just be happy with the fact that we're seeing more of the game full stop?

I am always happy....i ll always think to make others happy....not like you....

You have no idea how much I tried to get down to Melbourne, 79. No idea. Just couldn't swing it...

You did win the "highest bidder" thing, right? So you know the date...

Yes I know the date Ross, I stole details from your Computer in your office not long ago. Should I tell, noooo it's to much fun.:lol:eek:

----------

You have no idea how much I tried to get down to Melbourne, 79. No idea. Just couldn't swing it...

Me too Biggs, I have lot's of money but I work all the time when I am not on here. My parents are here all week so please the rest of you guys have fun tomorrow as I will be here late to the party. PS Going Barra fishing again.:clap

I can't comment on what Ross might want to do - but I'm sure it would be handy for it to happen after the dust settles on all of what we get out of tomorrow - the outstanding questions, the aspects of the game not seen, or more detail, etc.

There's no doubt something will appear in videos from tomorrow that everyone will complain about. So it will work well if your visit is in the aftermath of the session just to clarify a few things.

Should we try get it out of the way early?

why does the graphics look so crap?
its shot from a mobile phone.

why does the crowd look so crap?
because its shot on a mobile phone.

why does the batsman keep skying the ball? because its a 12 year old versus Mike M and Mike M is whupping his toosh

Just happy to see a publicly-endorsed avenue for pre-order, its just good to see things moving along.

When I look back to June, where the game wasn't looking set to have gone this far,,,I'm also delighted and excited to see things moving well along, now I can't wait to play this game(its closer now)

Hey Ross,

I've been lurking these posts for to long now without signing up, but bit the bullet today to see the steel case shot. nice btw, i'll be picking one up already pre-ordered.

quick question though, other than the guys in the office, how many ppl have you had playing the game doing your bug checking for you?

just interested as its your first foray into a cricket game....

is this bonus available for PC also?whether the bonus will be available in India?

Read the images and the conditions on the bonus very carefully and you'll find your answer...

Users who are viewing this thread