Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Wow! That's great, Thanks Ross

One question though, I previously asked this and you answered me, but now since I see the "exclusive to EB Games" not sure if I'm eligable to get the bonus (Steelbook) since I'm outside of Australia.

*concerned me*

what exactly is a steel book??

a cover? i dont get it.... what is the bonus?

if India is eligible to pre-order it then we do too.. as he mentioned above that India will be able to pre-order the steelbook.:):cheers

Kinda sucks that it's exclusive to EB - that makes it feel like you're just buying the pre-order bonus with how expensive they are over other stores.

Yeah. Looks like I won't be getting the 'bonus'.

----------

As a professional in the industry I don't like their model of trade-ins (like most stores do) but other than that I'm happy with them as a consumer as they always price match and have a 7 day guarantee.

Price matching means you lose the 'bonus'. In fact, the one time I tried to price match there (Kotara NSW) the guy started getting irate because I didn't want to pay $20 more for a game...

That steelbook looks really nice. But kinda sucks that it is only exclusive to EB games. Guess there are very little chances of it showing up in usa even if there are pre-orders here.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I got the collecters edition for gta v and it comes with a steel case and It's nice but in the end it sits on the shelf while the games in the playstation and you dont actually get much benefit from it.

dont get me wrong I like it and think its a good idea but I wouldnt get too worried if you couldnt get it

Yeah, my steel case for BF3 has been gathering dust since I got it.

Although, the Bradman one does look a bit like a collectors item.

Follow up question is is the same bonus offered to in-store pre orders of the PC (and XBox) versions of the game?

Yeah, I just put the PS3 up.

----------

Yeah. Looks like I won't be getting the 'bonus'.

----------

Price matching means you lose the 'bonus'. In fact, the one time I tried to price match there (Kotara NSW) the guy started getting irate because I didn't want to pay $20 more for a game...

I think the idea is that if you want the pre-order bonus then you're paying the premium, if not just price match.

Yea I suppose its what you're into really. Id be lying if I said I wasnt going to try get the case cos it looks great, and to be fair it looks a buttload better than the gta v one

I'm ALL OVER that Steelbook... Sh#t that looks great.

I think the idea is that if you want the pre-order bonus then you're paying the premium, if not just price match.
Which gets me back to what I said earlier - it feels like you're just buying the pre-order 'bonus'.

I'll wait and see how actual pricing shakes out before deciding on an EB pre-order or missing out on the steelbook.

You are, clearly.

Not for me to sell you on EB but they'll refund you the preorder $, price match or do a no QA 7 day return, there is no risk.

Users who are viewing this thread