Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If anyone is having trouble getting the game in their country once it releases and wants an Aussie to help out, I'd be willing to help in any way I can! I'm sure others would be to, but we should wait until news about what countries get what before people worry :)

It is a quality looking steelbook. Will look awesome in person... just wait until there's official news on release and availability before we start organizing ourselves a community run-around for international folk, there's plenty of us around to help source them, but just wait until we know on international availability of the special edition version of the game.

Unfortunately not. A free Big Ant bag but no Steelbook. I have good copies of the Steelbook proof that I can bring.

cool, but now please show us the controller, its 5 am but still awake watching Ban vs Nz lol waiting too..

cool, but now please show us the controller, its 5 am but still awake watching Ban vs Nz lol waiting too..

Quickly deletes post of controller map....*

*I will not be told!

I don't see why it is so important for you to see what the controls are like if you aren't going to the play session tomorrow. That's just me though...

Ross as it is the final day please be kind to answer my question. Can I buy this game from retail stores in Sri Lanka?

Ross as it is the final day please be kind to answer my question. Can I buy this game from retail stores in Sri Lanka?

I am not sure so don't want to mislead - when I know the distribution plans for Asia I will post asap.

I am not sure so don't want to mislead - when I know the distribution plans for Asia I will post asap.

Ross any chance that we can have planetcricket online order with metal box :d pre-order.

can anyone tell me the real time in austrailia plz

way past my bedtime.... but i'm just toooooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread