Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

way past my bedtime.... but i'm just toooooo excited!

I'm sure you are Ross, it has been a long journey for everyone, you, the team and us of course, how about a night virgil and stay with us, answer all questions we have

Its past mid-day here in S.A

Ross as it is the final day please be kind to answer my question. Can I buy this game from retail stores in Sri Lanka?

Wha....the world is ending???????

*puts down cheddar & pickle sandwich and runs out of the door, headbutting his boss on the way*

lol.... it does go for four hours....

I'm still here waiting for a US conference call... at least I've got a reason to be up late!

lol.... it does go for four hours....

I'm still here waiting for a US conference call... at least I've got a reason to be up late!

How is playing a game not a good reason to be up late?

Guys since both of you are up and awake do we have any chances of PlnaetCricket DBC Pre-Order ??? I am really curious about it.

God ross what a question, we are the cricket nuts remember and proud of it. PS Cricket love is my drug hahahahah:lol

PS Ross serious question, what will you do if you see Mike fegan at EB games tomorrow. I say throw him the control pad and say this is how it is done.:lol

MattW, what will you do if a annoying kid is playing the game for to long, small push would be ok right, go away you little shit I only have 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread