Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

They are local dev shots, specifically to show "010 Gear"

Ross, what are you doing here? You must be expecting visitors soon :D

Ross, you must be extremely excited/nervous today...good luck. Hope your and your team's years of work gets a smooth lift off... :)

I'm seeing comments on DBC14's Facebook page asking where they can download the game. There is so much wrong with that, it makes my blood boil.

great to see these new screens too. Amazing stuff... Good luck to Ross and Co

We're just a walk from the EB store so we'll head down soonish...

no doubt about that,, Good luck guys :thumbs

I'm seeing comments on DBC14's Facebook page asking where they can download the game. There is so much wrong with that, it makes my blood boil.

One could hope that it's only due to the changes in the gaming industry in the last few years where people use the term 'download' to describe a digital download purchase..

Am I being too optimistic for the Human Race?

One could hope that it's only due to the changes in the gaming industry in the last few years where people use the term 'download' to describe a digital download purchase..

Am I being too optimistic for the Human Race?

I did think that too, but sadly I think we are being too optimistic.

Surely they are talking about the Academy? :)

Maybe they are talking about downloading (and purchasing) the game digitally, e.g. from steam.

I usually use the somewhat tautological 'digital download' to refer to things like steam. It seems to be a common marketing clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread