Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, would you be still demonstrating the game with all smiling face if Mr.Fegan makes a surprise visit to EB store? :D

Frosty brought up that point. I'd like to think that is what they mean but I doubt it.

I find it hard to believe folks will actually ask the developers (Big Ant's FB page) for a pirated copy but yeah anything's possible :lol

Ross, would you be still demonstrating the game with all smiling face if Mr.Fegan makes a surprise visit to EB store? :D

Only if he was on holidays (He's UK based I believe) again.. which, funny enough, would explain the silence coming from that side of the forums.. cos as everyone knows.. you can't provide updates while on holidays, right?

I may be putting 2 and 2 together here and coming up with 5 but would I be right in thinking that when I want to change the out of the box teams to real teams I can just click a button (get best, I think I read) and all of the out of the box teams, players and stats will be updated automatically. Am I right here or way off?

This is correct.

You also can keep them up to date that way too.

@Ross- What do you think the longevity of this game will be like? It looks quite challenging in terms of mastering the controls, do you think in terms of playing against the ai it can remain challenging enough to play for months/years etc...

I hope there is at least two years in it but when we bring out the second game you might want to trade it :p

I hope there is at least two years in it but when we bring out the second game you might want to trade it :p

Any news about release here in India. Surely you're gonna release it within a week of the Australia release. What worries me is that all games are there for preorder on Flipkart but not this.

Flipkart has become quite big here Ross and you should try and maximize your online sales in India so please try and make it available for pre order at the earliest.

Flipkart has become quite big here Ross and you should try and maximize your online sales in India so please try and make it available for pre order at the earliest.

Flipkart pre order = disaster

It's more effective if you say "do the needful"

:release:

I preordered Fifa 13 and got 4 days after release.
Hitman AB = Kept on processing for weeks.
You can read some early reviews of the big games on flipkart and see what I mean

----------

Ross, could you answer a question? You should know.
Looking at the names in the videos, they are recognisable but a little strange.
I know you don't have the license. For example, couldn't you make Shane Watson
Shan Watsen? It would be better, wouldn't it?

Ross, could you answer a question? You should know.
Looking at the names in the videos, they are recognisable but a little strange.
I know you don't have the license. For example, couldn't you make Shane Watson

What difference does it make? The default players don't look like real players. You should just end up replacing them with a 'Shane Watson' (who actually looks like Shane Watson) from the Academy.

Last edited:
Then someone thinks that they've accidentally misspelt the name because they haven't done their research. Seriously, I see that comment all the time about fake names - people think it's just a development mistake.

I so wanted to have a version of the game with a misspelt Whitehorne just to record the look :p

Users who are viewing this thread