Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I remember the good old days, before your average Friday it was called Rossday, kids don't beleive me, they think its a myth...hope it one day maybe-just maybe- returns.

It won't be long before we own Friday yet again :)

Who knows, I can't play ashes for much longer. I don't know why I am still playing it twice a day. DON.:wave

A post from Ruck across in the BA Forum :)

>
I've had it with Big Ant, I want to play cricket now. It might come as a surprise to you but there are other cricket games out there, one particular Tulip between the Roses, has all that and more.

Sorry but their player creator is awesome, gameplay is exceptional and they have brand names and licences that look totally superb with their pioneering graphics.

attachment.php

The joy this has brought to cricket fans so far... who could have expected that... and the excitement of it all... "Will he pick up the ball.... Will he move..."

See what boredom does...

>
I've had it with Big Ant, I want to play cricket now. It might come as a surprise to you but there are other cricket games out there, one particular Tulip between the Roses, has all that and more.

Sorry but their player creator is awesome, gameplay is exceptional and they have brand names and licences that look totally superb with their pioneering graphics.

attachment.php

The joy this has brought to cricket fans so far... who could have expected that... and the excitement of it all... "Will he pick up the ball.... Will he move..."

See what boredom does...

So its true....people are actually losing their minds now. Come on Ross....Save the world....you are our last hope! Release the game.....for the sake of Mankind.

F Ross, what does the F stand for Ross. I am going for Friday Ross.:p

----------

Friday has always been yours Ross and every other day.:D

Its Friday fever. Expecting something really big this friday. Trailer accompanied with release date :D

>

attachment.php

See what boredom does...

The attachment doesn't show up Ross. I'm sure it is some comedy gold from AC13 though.

I think if deal for Sachin Tendulkar license could have been made then it would have yielded huge sales in India (for the present time surely). Even those not interested in cricket games would have bought it too. :)

I think if deal for Sachin Tendulkar license could have been made then it would have yielded huge sales in India (for the present time surely). Even those not interested in cricket games would have bought it too. :)

Sorry wrong thread, Sachin is playing ashes 2013 right now and crying and laughing like the rest of us.

Sorry wrong thread, Sachin is playing ashes 2013 right now and crying and laughing like the rest of us.

I think Sachin is intelligent enough to not to choose such a waste. But his manager is a real fool making him not to be associated with a game like DBC.

Users who are viewing this thread