Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

This is no disrespect to Sachin, but I wouldn't be even half as excited about Tendulkar cricket as I am about Bradman. Tendulkar cricket would feel like a cash in, Bradman cricket is something else. It's hands down the best license, bar none.

I really would have preferred a 'Chris Martin's cricket 14!

I got the first bit. With a 3 week campaign earliest release date now is 19 December...
If England lose at Adelaide interest in cricket in the UK will all but disappear.

I got the first bit. With a 3 week campaign earliest release date now is 19 December...
If England lose at Adelaide interest in cricket in the UK will all but disappear.

I'd say even a draw will see some interest fall away, everyone knows we will lose at Perth - if we couldn't cope with the bounce at the Gabba how on earth will we cope at the WACA?

I read in one of the newspaper that big ant studios had initially thought of naming the game as Sachin tendulkar cricket 14 in stead of Don bradman cricket 14
Is it true?
If true then why they changed it ?

Enough already. When will people just accept that the game is called Don Bradman Cricket 2014....? Lets move on! :facepalm

I read in one of the newspaper that big ant studios had initially thought of naming the game as Sachin tendulkar cricket 14 in stead of Don bradman cricket 14
Is it true?
If true then why they changed it ?

SOURCE :- Sachin Tendulkar originally approached to front Don Bradman Cricket 14 | Games industry news | MCV

Look, even the Indian website says "However, many would agree that, in missing out on Tendulkar, Big Ant has bagged a player of even greater stature in Sir Don Bradman." so please, it the nicest possible way - shut up.

still think they should have called it Mark Ramprakash Cricket 14 - he scored more first class runs than Bradman did!!

Users who are viewing this thread