Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Let's nip this in the bud.

Sachin would have cost too much.

Yeah you are right, it was monetary reason behind this. But I am pretty sure if his manager would have elaborated him about the game then he would have been there that too without any cost.

Yeah you are right, it was monetary reason behind this. But I am pretty sure if his manager would have elaborated him about the game then he would have been there that too without any cost.

The way things are looking for DBC14, a time will come within the next few years when cricketers would 'want' to be associated with this game!

The way things are looking for DBC14, a time will come within the next few years when cricketers would 'want' to be associated with this game!

I really feel for a game like DBC.... BA developers and entire team has been working so hard to develop a people's dream game and AC 13 like garbage are interrupting!! :(

please don't embarrass us Indians more. This game has Don Bradman as license. Period.

It's useless to think of "what ifs" about other licenses.
Bradman is nothing less than Sachin or any other cricketer.
It's BA decision for licenses and what they want/afford.

India is not a huge enough gaming market yet to take decisions based on it. Period

please don't embarrass us Indians more. This game has Don Bradman as license. Period.

It's useless to think of "what ifs" about other licenses.
Bradman is nothing less than Sachin or any other cricketer.
It's BA decision for licenses and what they want/afford.

India is not a huge enough gaming market yet to take decisions based on it. Period

Bradman is the best batsman cricket has ever produced , followed by Sachin. But what I was talking about was the environment. Present environment where there was wave of Sachin would have suited the game sales very much.

Bradman was cricket's first modern hero, a man who transcended his game, embodied the modern Australian journey, and became a symbol of mastery over fate.......

This is no disrespect to Sachin, but I wouldn't be even half as excited about Tendulkar cricket as I am about Bradman. Tendulkar cricket would feel like a cash in, Bradman cricket is something else. It's hands down the best license, bar none.

Maybe in time to come there will be an opportunity to have them together, like the famous photo.

Users who are viewing this thread