Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hi Ross anything there for us today.....as 400+ people waiting here including me....

2n7jby1.jpg

Hi Ross anything there for us today.....as 400+ people waiting here including me....
The official trailer is coming up in a bit over 2 hours time now.

Server will probably struggle under the load, this will be our biggest day in terms of visitors ever.

Sorry MattW i didnt have a look around forum...i was busy...thanks for your kind reply....

Server will probably struggle under the load, this will be our biggest day in terms of visitors ever.

Ugh, just a trailer? What are they trying to do? Convince us to buy it or something?

Just think of it as a trial run for the release date announcement. Which in turn can be a trial for the release date itself...the number of visitors on that date will be astronomical.

We don't need a trailer, we know how good the game is from seeing the other trailers and the playsession videos...

Just tell us when it is releasing...

this will be our biggest day in terms of visitors ever.

I'll be hiding here in the corner until the crazy blows over...

We don't need a trailer, we know how good the game is from seeing the other trailers and the playsession videos...

Just tell us when it is releasing...

The trailer isn't for us (although we'll enjoy it). Its for the people who don't know about the game which is probably 99% of potential buyers

There is an embargo on the video until 11pm Melbourne Time. I will post the link as close to that time as I can.

There is a copy of the video with IGN in the UK and they are meant to be publishing it sometime between now and then. I did an interview with them that may appear with it. This has been organised by our publisher so I am not privy to the progress but can promise that the latest you will have access to the trailer is 11pm.

PS: Remember that this is a trailer for the general public that have not seen anything of Don Bradman Cricket 14 as yet, pretend you are seeing the game for the first time.

Oddly, Ross puts it best.

In before "nothing new in the trailer" comments...

Even a "December 2013" would be great in the trailer

But I'm most excited about seeing Bradman in action! Hopefully with a b&w filter

I'm looking forward to Ross' interview - will be interesting his reaction to any questions about AC13.

Users who are viewing this thread