Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

@barmy Nope. Still doing the calls/emails from the fallout and working out things that have arisen since yesterday.

It'll clearly have the release date of the release date...of the release date.

well the question now is 2013 or 2014

How far is 2014? A month & a day away? I think that is enough time for testing the patience of people who want to play a decent cricket video game. With Ashes'13 literally turning out to be TrAshes'13 I think beyond one month we would become zombies, of a sort, running after the living hiding in the BA office.

One of:
- Coming soon
- Out December
- Out 2013

:D

I will jump out of the window if this would be the correct answer.

I am sitting on ground floor so will not do much damage.

I suggest Big ant studios two important dates in December on either of which they can release to make the releasing date a memorable one !!

1) 4 December :- On 4 December 1936 Bradman captained Australia for the first time in a Test match v. England at Brisbane
2) 16 December :- On 16 December 1927 Bradman Shield debut vs SA in Adelaide. Originally picked as 12th man went into the team replacing Archie Jackson who developed a boil on his knee. Scored 118. SA Coach Patsy Hendren was also very impressed with his fielding.

Source :-The Bradman Trail

Last edited:
I suggest Big ant studios two important dates in December on either of which they can release to make the releasing date a memorable one !!

1) 4 December :- On 4 December 1936 Bradman captained Australia for the first time in a Test match v. England at Brisbane
2) 16 December :- On 16 December 1927 Bradman Shield debut vs SA in Adelaide. Originally picked as 12th man went into the team replacing Archie Jackson who developed a boil on his knee. Scored 118. SA Coach Patsy Hendren was also very impressed with his fielding.

Source :-http://www.bradmantrail.com.au/timelineText.php

I'd suggest the publishers and the fallout from AC13 probably have more to do with when this game is getting released than Archie Jackson having a boil on his knee

If they want to go with that line of marketing, they could find something significant Bradman has done any day in December

If trailer is coming today as Ross said then there will be a release date with it.
2 possibilities
- XX-12-13 [BTW 11-12-13 sounds great]:yes
-Early 2014:noway

Users who are viewing this thread