Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

So, I want to know how this bloke thinks that keyboard controls are going to work when the game requires analogue controls, you're going to bowl the same line all match! They'd have to do away with everything different they're trying to do with this game. How about you throw a big fat line on the pitch that you can move side to side and then have a big fat meter pop up to determine your length, sounds like fun, throw a big fat donut on the pitch while your at it aswell. How about a stupid mini map too with a cone that you can move to determine exactly where your shot is going to go. Man.... sounds like a hoot, sign me up for that.

Giving him too much merit should just ignore this trash.

So, I want to know how this bloke thinks that keyboard controls are going to work when the game requires analogue controls, you're going to bowl the same line all match! They'd have to do away with everything different they're trying to do with this game. How about you throw a big fat line on the pitch that you can move side to side and then have a big fat meter pop up to determine your length, sounds like fun, throw a big fat donut on the pitch while your at it aswell. How about a stupid mini map too with a cone that you can move to determine exactly where your shot is going to go. Man.... sounds like a hoot, sign me up for that.
I think you should get the mouse and then click exactly where you want to bowl or hit to. Just the screen would randomly tell you if you need to left click or right click to get it right, otherwise you bowl a no ball/get out.

Its a fake post Shikar, is just making shit up. If Ross was going to add keyboard controls, he'd have mentioned it on here. Do not believe anything that people post on a Facebook page unless its an actual post by the page (you'd be able to tell the difference because official posts are the only ones that appear in the pages newsfeed thing.

I know it was fake because I read every post :D The stupidity of this all astounds me

He could still fool some people who aren't regular or have just joined in. This seems to be getting serious now. Photoshopping to this extent isn't a joke.

Man, you can NOT underestimate how much crazy from people...

attachment.php

Sounds exactly like something Ross would say. Flawless believability.

This Guy Gets It :p

I for one want to know how the petition has 35 signatures

Half of them as us; half of them are his fake emails!

e: PC members of course signing ironically rather than seriously!

Of course, now there is some guy claiming he owns the game and is of course, posting pictures from the playsession as "proof"

Some gems;

i want this game
but dont want to pay for it :P

give me link for download

28orEsm.png

Just insane, and people are willing to believe it. I really think that we need a bigger presence of people who know their stuff on that page, as there are clearly heaps of people who are misinformed and will pirate it, or lie about owning it, it is really sad.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crchampions/417801138351360/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Ross should give snowy the password to fb page. He seems to have the patience and time to answer each and every question.

To suggest that, you really mustn't like him... :p

He could still fool some people who aren't regular or have just joined in. This seems to be getting serious now. Photoshopping to this extent isn't a joke.

I know where you are coming from. The casual market, being the majority could be misled. Maybe as a way of controlling it, posts on the page could be blocked? That way, only comments could be posted on what the page posts itself.

Users who are viewing this thread