Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Wow! It has never been this quieter on this forum before,,,thanks to "news before Friday" :)

Last edited:
Surely we will get the release date today. It is a surreal feeling, almost like having the game in our hands.

counter.gif
:p

It's quite conceivable that even if Ross does give a release date today (Australia time), that this countdown could (for all we know), lead to a countdown which continues on into some point next year.

We all know that Big Ant are trying their very best to get this game out this year and that'd be nice, but it might not happen.

Where did the assumption that the release date would be announced today come from?
As far as I am concerned "news" does not logically lead to a certain release announcement, and I think that everyone is getting their hopes up way to high. I am a little worried that if it not a release date and just something small Ross might feel bad because everyone has gotten their hopes up so high.

His message was a direct reply to a question about the release date. It may not *be* the release date, but its about the release date.

Where did the assumption that the release date would be announced today come from?
As far as I am concerned "news" does not logically lead to a certain release announcement, and I think that everyone is getting their hopes up way to high. I am a little worried that if it not a release date and just something small Ross might feel bad because everyone has gotten their hopes up so high.

193755215588380e2d.gif

Users who are viewing this thread