Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Notice that somebody is photo shopping Planet Cricket posts now

I've just noticed that now. Apparently Ross is going to add keyboard controls because India is the biggest market in the game. The post has two likes. One of them Shikar...

I've just noticed that now. Apparently Ross is going to add keyboard controls because India is the biggest market in the game. The post has two likes. One of them Shikar...
Its a fake post Shikar, is just making shit up. If Ross was going to add keyboard controls, he'd have mentioned it on here. Do not believe anything that people post on a Facebook page unless its an actual post by the page (you'd be able to tell the difference because official posts are the only ones that appear in the pages newsfeed thing.

Apparently Ross is going to add keyboard controls because India is the biggest market in the game...

Man, you can NOT underestimate how much crazy from people...

attachment.php

Sounds exactly like something Ross would say. Flawless believability.

Attachments

• 1400693_1377891752463798_528669512_o.jpg
    1400693_1377891752463798_528669512_o.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 334
According to that petition he's not much of a fan of you or I... so probably not.

According to that petition he's not much of a fan of you or I... so probably not.
Which should prove it is satire, after all someone couldn't possibly not be a fan of Biggs. He's the guy who gets it, what's not to fan?

I for one want to know how the petition has 35 signatures

Good news! All of Shikar's posts on both the DBC 14 and the Tru Blu pages have been deleted, obviously he's had enough of trolling and/or being being forced to look a right twit. :)

I for one want to know how the petition has 35 signatures

You just type in any old thing, add a fake email. Vola. I imagine if you abuse the change.org site (like he's obviously doing) they most likely just IP-ban you once they look into how it crossed the 100 sign threshold...

Also...

It's an internet petition.

My belly button lint is more effective for change.

Users who are viewing this thread