Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

201 for 1 off 200 overs in an exciting rearguard action for a draw will hopefully be the result of you winning the toss

Yea its not a t20 we playing lets get some composure here!

I think I'll have my batsmen "taken care off" if I dare see them scoring above a strike rate of 30 in any test match situation.

I think I'll have my batsmen "taken care off" if I dare see them scoring above a strike rate of 30 in any test match situation.

30? Well there always has to be a Chris Gayle coach somewhere in the world

I'm only allowing 30 if we are chasing 100 on the final day to win the 5th test match of a series tied at 0-0. One wicket would probably necessitate another rearguard action.

I'm only allowing 30 if we are chasing 100 on the final day to win the 5th test match of a series tied at 0-0. One wicket would probably necessitate another rearguard action.

Take the draw

I have noticed many edges in the nets when defending, wont be that easy to waste time and stay in bats.:D

hey guys. just want to express myself with you. i never thought don bradman would work on my macbook pro 2011 model with bootcamp installed since i thought my laptop specs wouldve been too low to make it work, but guess but it worked without any lag with gamebooster installed and it gives me around 61-60fps.

now the full game will work perfectly fine too i guess. i am so happy. so i just wanted to share this with you guys. i played the net practice. amazing work.
anyway i always had the option to buy this game on PS3 as well but PC is always best since it has a lot of option than consoles.

i am glad i just give a try out of no where to install cricket academy and it worked.
thanks

hey guys. just want to express myself with you. i never thought don bradman would work on my macbook pro 2011 model with bootcamp installed since i thought my laptop specs wouldve been too low to make it work, but guess but it worked without any lag with gamebooster installed and it gives me around 61-60fps.

now the full game will work perfectly fine too i guess. i am so happy. so i just wanted to share this with you guys. i played the net practice. amazing work.
anyway i always had the option to buy this game on PS3 as well but PC is always best since it has a lot of option than consoles.

i am glad i just give a try out of no where to install cricket academy and it worked.
thanks

Yeah I've got it running fluidly on a 2 year old 13 inch Sony Vaio mini notebook I only bought to do text editing.. I'm not sure how the real game will run, but it just shows how insanely well made it is

Yeah I've got it running fluidly on a 2 year old 13 inch Sony Vaio mini notebook I only bought to do text editing.. I'm not sure how the real game will run, but it just shows how insanely well made it is

a lot of ppl on this forum already confirmed that if cricket academy works on your laptop\desktop, the full game will work perfectly fine as well. so I am not at all worried about anything now.

if it doesn't work then ps3 is always an option for me.

regards.

Unfortunately I may have to lay off playing the nets... I have had my laptop shut itself down twice now while playing and when I boot it back up it says "Thermal Shutdown occurred to prevent overheating" which is entirely the fault of my computer. It heats up to stupid levels when it needs to do anything CPU/GPU intensive...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread