Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It's an HP Pavilion g6-1220sa, specs at the link below;

HP Pavilion g6-1220sa Notebook PC Product Specifications | HP? Support

I've had it a couple of years now and it was a refurbished model at the time so the overheating doesn't come as a surprise. The warranty has expired now though so I might just open it up and clean the dust out, that could help.

It's not a software issue because I always keep my computer low on processes and it was the same before and after a clean install of Windows.

I suppose for now, you could say, it's been sent back to the Pavilion...
getmecoat.gif

Not Yet...

download the latest amd driver for your gpu {6620G} from below link.i'm using these drivers....

AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9.5 driver Download

Supported OS:
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 8.1

list of all supported gpu in below file....

and try to lower the graphic setting from menu..

Attachments

• New Text Document (2).txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Today lyon bowled a delivery to swann that pitched middle, turned a mile and landed in leg slip hands. That happening in a game would be a bug.

Hbk/mikey,

Does early/late timing mean it is a bad shot? Even if it is what i intended to to place the ball finer/deeper.

This actually is a good one. I'd like to know the answer as well.

Yeah not sure about timing. Michael Hussey talked about playing the ball as late as possible, but still times it perfectly.

Hi Ross,
Please Please honestly tell me when the game will be available for pre-order in India. Please tell a specific month or date
Awaiting your reply

Why do people keep asking this same question? :mad
When the game is ready to be released there will be an announcement. Enjoy the free nets demo and be patient.:yes

We all thought that it was cancelled for a couple of years. This probably hasn't been updated since the revival. Anyway, it is likely that MattW knows more than the writer of that article.

Users who are viewing this thread