Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's fine, I'll ignore being in contact yesterday with the CEO talking about their ongoing development work - obviously the random website is correct.

I couldn't help but click on "Don Bradman Cricket 14" under similar games. 9.7 rating for expectations - seems to be justifying that with the nets

That's fine, I'll ignore being in contact yesterday with the CEO talking about their ongoing development work - obviously the random website is correct.

I also read that the website in question had a release date for your game MATT

It says March 2014 for DBC14. The website is obviously completely guessing and doesn't know the situation of either game.
I couldn't help but click on "Don Bradman Cricket 14" under similar games. 9.7 rating for expectations - seems to be justifying that with the nets
It has 8.6 for Ashes Cricket 2013 though...

Wow, I'm very interested in when the game I'm making comes out.

Me too. EB Playsession?

----------

It says March 2014 for DBC14. The website is obviously completely guessing and doesn't know the situation of either game.
It has 8.6 for Ashes Cricket 2013 though...

So what they're really saying is we have a 1.1

Me too. EB Playsession?
No, you'll need to buy the game first before you get to see it.

What is your stance on helicopters Matt?
Calling in helicopter strikes against the opposition should only be done if you have used all of your reviews first. It's only fair.

---

You can actually download a cricket game I made - the glorified random number generator Dice Sim.

Users who are viewing this thread