Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross: You can add another detail in the game which would give a great difference for the gameplay which is adding a sound of "ooomph" while the bowler bowls the delivery....What this does is the batsman gets confused either the ball bowled is a fast one or a slower one to confuse him....This can be added as an user input while bowling...:D

Ross: You can add another detail in the game which would give a great difference for the gameplay which is adding a sound of "ooomph" while the bowler bowls the delivery....What this does is the batsman gets confused either the ball bowled is a fast one or a slower one to confuse him....This can be added as an user input while bowling...:D

I would like to see a feature added wherein the bowler comes running up to the crease, stops, pulls his trousers down, pisses on the umpire, turns back to his marker and bowls a series of utterly indifferent rubbish balls: Monty Mode I would call it.

Maybe the crease can have a girl in bed and he lands on her and then the girl makes the added sound of "ooomph"

My time machine works! :D

isn't there already an option in CA for whether the bowler exertion noise... which is basically this?

its already there in CA:thumbs

isn't there already an option in CA for whether the bowler exertion noise... which is basically this?

Thanks for a proper reply and the problem is I dont have CA as I am facing Black screen issue....:thumbs

Something I'd love to see/ hear added is that fizzing sound a cricket ball makes as it goes past your ear

I'm not familiar with that noise, I know much more about the 'thud' sound the ball makes when it hits you in the ear. :(

Black screen

Thanks for a proper reply and the problem is I dont have CA as I am facing Black screen issue....:thumbs

Me too! It Loads to a black screen with the spinning loading wheel of death.

4gb of RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6250 Graphics

For anyone wondering if it could happen, I just had my off stump knocked out of the ground in the nets. It didn't cartwheel but it came out! :thumbs

I knocked off the non striker's stump through a powerful straight drive and it was realistic :thumbs

For anyone wondering if it could happen, I just had my off stump knocked out of the ground in the nets. It didn't cartwheel but it came out! :thumbs

same here. mine probably cartwheeled. coudln't see as it went out of the window (using close batsman camera)

Users who are viewing this thread