Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

49V6YwE.jpg

YIfsvKd.jpg

7farmTC.jpg

Watch the ball. That is the whole point of the indicator being around the ball and not on the pitch.

The circle around the ball indicates the direction of the line (and the colour indicates the length).

Top delivery shows the ball going to the right of screen.

Middle delivery is a straight ball.

Bottom delivery shows the ball going to the left of screen.

49v6ywe.jpg

yifsvkd.jpg

7farmtc.jpg

watch the ball. That is the whole point of the indicator being around the ball and not on the pitch.

The circle around the ball indicates the direction of the line (and the colour indicates the length).

Top delivery shows the ball going to the right of screen.

Middle delivery is a straight ball.

Bottom delivery shows the ball going to the left of screen.

thanks!!

----------

Don't tell me what I can and can't do. It's an internet forum - deal with it.

Ross will inform us on the release date when HE is ready. Deal with that, too.

You IDIOT, I was not asking him about the release date.
I wanted know in which part of the year 2014,the other licensed items will be release.

Since DBC 14 is coming out in 2014, does it mean the next iteration will come out in 2015? I mean if DBC 14 comes out in January, can we expect the next version to release exactly after one year?

thanks!!

----------

You IDIOT, I was not asking him about the release date.
I wanted know in which part of the year 2014,the other licensed items will be release.

Ugh, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Ross doesn't have to tell you what part of the year either. I guess you're new here; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Since DBC 14 is coming out in 2014, does it mean the next iteration will come out in 2015? I mean if DBC 14 comes out in January, can we expect the next version to release exactly after one year?

I personally doubt it. I expect once feedback is given and received and the next version is planned there will be substantial improvements which wouldn't be possible with a year turnaround. I could be wrong though

The 'next iteration' would be the release for PS4/Xbox One, and probably be their focus besides any necessary patches for the original release.

I don't see why there has to be a player associated with the game. That's just me though.

Look at FIFA, NBA2K, MLB, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread