Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

This is where Ross reveals that the other licenses that they didn't use were the full ICC, IPL, World Cup and Ashes licenses. He'll be turning everything on before the release.

This is where Ross reveals that the other licenses that they didn't use were the full ICC, IPL, World Cup and Ashes licenses. He'll be turning everything on before the release.

I'd use any of those except Ashes :p

We have other player licenses as Plan B's that I will of course not name.

It would not be reasonable to name them.

Yeah, I know. That's why I had the bit in white.

We all know that you had sachin tendulkar and virat kohli up your sleeve though. Let's not be coy.

Anyway, whoever the players are, will you possibly be easing them in over the next couple of iterations? They could be a big feature to highlight, no matter who they may be.

Are those licenses part of DBC 14 or it will be In the DBC 2 or It will be added In DBC 14 by Patches released by BigAnt in future?

They shall remain unknown for now, we've paid but won't be using them in the foreseeable future.

Seriously?

what is the official technique of knowing the direction of ball and specially in Fast bowling?
See in Fast, if we wait for the ball to come out and look at the direction its going
and then play the shot from gamepad,it would be impossible to time the ball perfectly

Are you playing the same game as the rest of us? Haven't you noticed how the shape around the ball changes dependent on the line?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread