Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My pet Zebra has been diagnosed with type two diabetes so If someone can tell me the final price of the game that would be great. :yes

Check at your local EB Games or JB HiFi.. they have the price right there.

* If this is a gag (ahem.. troll) post.. wrong thread.. it should go in the Release Date thread.

My lady friend (not me) is asking when the game is being released. I can wait as long as I need to but she reckons that my crimbo pressie pile looked short on Dec 25th.....to the tune of one DB Cricket 2014 xbox game. She got me loads of other fab pressies , but knows that I was hoping to get the game for crimbo.
Could anyone settle her down by giving or implying a release date please.

This is the reason for my post.

Last edited:
The only thing worse than paying a high price for a game is seeing it drop quickly after you buy it.

Happened with WWE2K14 in india....pals bought it for 2499 INR last month and then the January sale happened on PSN....the game was selling at 649INR :lol

The new year is here, and my board exams approaches even closer. Due to the same fact, sadly, I won't be able to be a part of this journey up till the release. It was truly wonderful to have Ross here, sharing everything openly(within limit) with the community, picking up suggestions/feedback and incorporating most of em, the fun/light moments shared, and all his contribution to this community!! The wait for Fridays, making em special with special screens/vids exclusive to PC was really great fun. The excitement for Fridays was tremendous! Those were really some awesome days and were truly enjoyable.
But it all comes to an end for me as it'll be a decisive year for me in terms of my future/career, and I won't be able to follow the game anymore. However, I will try to find some time to get updated to the latest news from Ross and co. for next one or two weeks, atleast. Sadly, it'll be too hard for me to find some spare time for the game later on though.
Hence I wish @BigAntStudios all the best for their game and hope it turns out to be a huge HUGE success and achieve everything what you guys had expected from this game! But the f**kin exams won't let me free before May and hence, won't let me able to be in touch with this game till then. huh.:facepalm
I hope you all will remember me, and by the time I come back, you would be very happily enjoying this game and posting about all the brilliant experiences you had with the game. I am SURELY going to miss all the fun meanwhile, but there's no other choice for me.
Goodbye guys, these will be my last 1-2 days here before I turn into hibernate mode. :wave

Bye bye mate,,,good luck with your exams and career,,,we here, we still patiently waiting for the release date and yeah! By the time u get DBC14,,,we'd be mastering the game

Umpire Simon Taufel says" a new trialled system called the Officiating Replay System (ORS) will help attain more accuracy and save time."

Ross, will this be incoperated into the game via a patch maybe, once it has been implemented?

Umpire Simon Taufel says" a new trialled system called the Officiating Replay System (ORS) will help attain more accuracy and save time."

Ross, will this be incoperated into the game via a patch maybe, once it has been implemented?

nah, we have BARS!

The new year is here, and my board exams approaches even closer. Due to the same fact, sadly, I won't be able to be a part of this journey up till the release. It was truly wonderful to have Ross here, sharing everything openly(within limit) with the community, picking up suggestions/feedback and incorporating most of em, the fun/light moments shared, and all his contribution to this community!! The wait for Fridays, making em special with special screens/vids exclusive to PC was really great fun. The excitement for Fridays was tremendous! Those were really some awesome days and were truly enjoyable.
But it all comes to an end for me as it'll be a decisive year for me in terms of my future/career, and I won't be able to follow the game anymore. However, I will try to find some time to get updated to the latest news from Ross and co. for next one or two weeks, atleast. Sadly, it'll be too hard for me to find some spare time for the game later on though.
Hence I wish @BigAntStudios all the best for their game and hope it turns out to be a huge HUGE success and achieve everything what you guys had expected from this game! But the f**kin exams won't let me free before May and hence, won't let me able to be in touch with this game till then. huh.:facepalm
I hope you all will remember me, and by the time I come back, you would be very happily enjoying this game and posting about all the brilliant experiences you had with the game. I am SURELY going to miss all the fun meanwhile, but there's no other choice for me.
Goodbye guys, these will be my last 1-2 days here before I turn into hibernate mode. :wave

Exams are overrated. :p

Been away from PC for like agers:lol, well maybe couple of weeks. It's late but happy new year and let's hope Ross releasers the game soon. PS Nets still rock, getting ready for the real deal ross.;)

Why "Big Ant" Did Not Configure a Keyboard Controls ? Please Add The Controls to More popular and Usefull to the Gamers ! Thank You For Make The Game and They Tribute to Sir Don Bradman. Thanks For All Working Members. Please Consider Keyboard Controls Once Again :wave

Attachments

• www-free-games-definition-of-mobile-computingcomputer-keyboard---wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia.jpg
    www-free-games-definition-of-mobile-computingcomputer-keyboard---wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
  • mac-facing-keyboard.jpg
    mac-facing-keyboard.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 26
I like the way he attached some pictures of keyboards in case we were unsure what he was talking about. Thoughtful.

1264597634-22692800.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread