Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

@Anish, great news for you guys then, things falling into place before the big release

Off topic: Proteas vs Springboks-(our national Rugby Team) in a T20 match, nice touch!!!

And that is the right response.. after all, we can get all the screenshots and videos we want with people playing in the nets. Asking for anything more is just being rude, in my honest opinion.

Yep played the nets plenty of times
Gets abit boring after after a while
Played every setting with every camera angle

I asked if there was a video of Someone bowling in career mode
I aksed a question and people like you wanna bite peoples head off because they asked a question saying how dare u ask for something

Yep played the nets plenty of times
Gets abit boring after after a while
Played every setting with every camera angle

I asked if there was a video of Someone bowling in career mode
I aksed a question and people like you wanna bite peoples head off because they asked a question saying how dare u ask for something

Understood that some people can be harsh in their replies however asking for the same stuff again and again is more than boring to have to sift through, especially as I have stated on many occasions that I read every post.

There has been a constant flow of information for over a year, this is hard to sustain, particularity over what is a holiday break for most.

Are you still feeling lonely at the Big Ant headquarters, or has everyone returned for 12 more months of racist dictatorship?

Understood that some people can be harsh in their replies however asking for the same stuff again and again is more than boring to have to sift through, especially as I have stated on many occasions that I read every post.

There has been a constant flow of information for over a year, this is hard to sustain, particularity over what is a holiday break for most.

I understand and respect that there is information flow regular
If there were new videos coming on to the forum and something different to watch i would have been happy

Watching the same videos is like batting in the nets it becauses boring and people start to lose interest in the game
beacuse they dont know when they can play it

I think you'll find that Big Ant have released a lot more videos than a normal game would in the run up to a release. We have known and seen, all the main features of the game. I don't see how random weekly videos will benefit anyone or show us something we haven't already seen, apart from very small and trivial features such as a pavilion camera.

Is Batting the main focus of the game and Bowling is second string and isnt that important

Thought if u had a game like this you would want to show different aspects of the game though a video to promote the game

So you would rather Big Ant worry about releasing a new video each week than try and get the game out? Also there's plenty of videos out there already and it's our own fault if you're bored of them not Big Ant's.

If you're bored of playing in the nets go play something else, rather than posting absolute trash on this forum. Making yourself look silly here and ungrateful of what's already out there, and there's plenty of it.

One Question : There is a button for Look through eyes - but it does not work for me , I use a cheap PS. like controller ?

Users who are viewing this thread