Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ross do bats break like this in game :p

BdL6xXJCIAAk6nP.jpg

There's a couple of us that worked through but not enough for me to be confident about putting out a relatively well qa'd version of the Academy, and also the game's been pretty well covered via screens, video, play session and nets.

Like a lot of Poms I know, I'll be happy when the Ashes is a memory...

The only thing that was good about the Ashes 2013 release was that Mike and Co didn't get away with the deception, I really think the plan was to make an unreleasable game then they could continue to claim how awesome it was... I think it was to their surprise it got released and we all saw the emperor had no clothes.

----------

See that bat-pad, that's in the game :yes

I'm guessing a team song with you f-ing beauty on the stump mic will be in the game? Might need to up the rating?

The good news is that I can go to bed, and they've already played the Chairman's game. Looking forward to the 12th January.

For the English/Poms,,,anything that had an Ashes name on it, must have really been pathetic...

@china, I know how patriotic you have been through out, even when Ross and other were on your case, you sticked by your guns, well they jammed,,,tough one mate! Maybe you'll redeem yourselves in the ODI's *without Petersen* I doubt!!!

I hope S.A cricket team/management is watching and strategising on how to not let this happen to us

Last edited:
I'd recommend that everyone listen to TMS after the presentations - they might have more Boycott who has been livid all series, and its been genuinely brilliant!

The presentation and interviews are so awful that I'm sure they've zoned out. You can also have Shane Warne back.

[/COLOR]See that bat-pad, that's in the game :yes

Ross, you make the wait to be even harder,,,I have never seen balls fly to the short leg and leg gully region like I have in this series,,,I need to go back the academy and edit my fielding positions, I'll sure have a short leg after seeing this and with you affirming its presence in the game,,,can't wait!

I'm happy to thoroughly interview anyone whom I beat for 20mins after an online game. Should the unlikely scenario occur that I lose any given game, then CONNECTION HAS BEEN LOST

I think you can work with what's already in the game and a bit of extra commentary for post match interviews:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread