Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

it will be right stick before the bowler has started his run up in the game, this feature isnt in the nets, unless you are talking about pro cam, which is in camera options.

Oh, no you didn't

Use a better image hosting site that doesn't randomly delete your pictures!!!!!

SRI AKILAN: please stop posting, your posts are neither funny nor interesting and I'm sure that the people who's images you are hotlinking here appreciate the bandwidth bill...

SRI AKILAN: please stop posting, your posts are neither funny nor interesting and I'm sure that the people who's images you are hotlinking here appreciate the bandwidth bill...

Not to mention those of us that are often on phone have to scroll full screens of images...

I find that using the full site on the phone is slightly more user friendly on busy days then if you were to use the mobile site. It's easier to scroll past annoying posters as well.

I find that using the full site on the phone is slightly more user friendly on busy days then if you were to use the mobile site. It's easier to scroll past annoying posters as well.

I just look at a list of my subscribed threads http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/subscription.php

The mobile site goes to the first unread when clicking those links which makes it a bit easier to catch up.

edit: You're not seriously staying up to watch this are you?....

I never really bothered with the subscribed threads. I just click the last page normally. I probably should start using it though as it seems much less time consuming when there are several pages to scroll back through, even at 40 posts per page.
edit: You're not seriously staying up to watch this are you?....
I figured that, due to my crass and arrogant comments made throughout the tour, I should punish myself by staying up throughout the whole of this test and the 5-0 thrashing of the one day series. Even for the Chairman's XI game and the annoying Perth games that start at 2:30am.

As long as there's at least one guy in the middle trying to scrap it out it's still a game worth watching.

Waiting up to see who that one guy is? :p

Piers would have more of a chance than those blokes...

Users who are viewing this thread