Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think bowling, keyboard controls and selecting shot type after dancing down the pitch are all included in the update ;)

It's my suggestion of mapping ethnicity to the left stick, isn't it? I knew that idea was too good not to get used.

The Facebook page is a good reminder that the discussion we have on here is actually (for the most part), quite civil and reasonably informed.

It's also a good reminder that those are the some of the types of people that Big Ant are attempting to sell the game to.

and I will never give advance knowledge of any updates in future... things are bad enough over there!

bah, you love it...and so do we.

We're like a pack of hungry dogs and you, Ross, are the handler just throwing little scraps of meat which we devour ravenously (spelling?). ha ha. Not big chunks...just little scraps. Keeps everyone hungry and interested for mealtime.

Okay enough with the analogies...time to get back to work :yes

One thing I will foreshadow is the resetting of the "likes" - this will happen this week also.

Quick veer off topic: I thought that us losing 5-0 was bad. But Australia are now 6-0 down in the Ashes. Great test match.

Back on: What is rather funny about the Facebook page is that there are people thinking that Ross is going to announce the date as a special treat for them and he's been deliberately withholding it for the last year.

Why are people asking the release date continuously when the question has already been answered 100 times?

Quick veer off topic: I thought that us losing 5-0 was bad. But Australia are now 6-0 down in the Ashes. Great test match.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to count prior series results in with this series.. think it would be more accurate to say you've won 2 - 0 so far out of two games.

Then again, sometimes when stretching is all you have.. (I recollect a statement along the lines of 'We win the 5th game, it'll be 4-4 but up on away victories..' :facepalm Was that you?)

Then again, sometimes when stretching is all you have.. (I recollect a statement along the lines of 'We win the 5th game, it'll be 4-4 but up on away victories..' Was that you?)
:yes Good times.

Whenever I said statements like that they were tongue-in-cheek, but most of the time I was reasonably serious so I now look stupid.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to count prior series results in with this series.. think it would be more accurate to say you've won 2 - 0 so far out of two games.
What do you mean? It's 6-0 in the proper Ashes and the only one we care about anymore (women's).

The English women haven't won 'The Ashes' yet as the winner is ultimately decided over the entire tour (the sole Test, ODIs and T20s).

Incredibly stupid format...but just putting it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread