Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Okay, so I thought the original comment was a joke, which it turns out has turned into a full on debate. Apparently, it wasn't. Anyhow, if it had been a joke only, I don't think it was going into off-limits territory. A lot of people affected by circumstances can still find the humour in life and themselves as long as it's obviously just a joke.

Otherwise, if you can't have a laugh at this or that, pretty soon there'll be nothing allowed to be joked about. I mean who's to say Mike Fegan doesn't legitimately have a condition of some sort? Should the jokes throughout the DBC'14 forums stop because he might get upset?

It was meant originally as that, I can see its in bad taste but I agree with you mate, you gotta try to laugh at yourself and others, however bad it may be, I dunno where I'd be without a sense of humour!

@Snowy Yes, CA update this week.

Before anyone asks, I'm not telling you what's in it.

Name the condition competition? A condition that makes a person mislead others for personal gain?

Now if we get that known as a "condition" then we'd have to empty the jails.

Haha, good point Mr Symons. Besides his grossly misleading conduct (which is now in hindsight quite hilarious), was suggesting that he might also otherwise have depression. I mean those Q&A videos, made him look like he was about to cry then and there!

The thing is there seems to be an ever-growing list of things that people can't joke about, some of them have a basis for avoiding discrimination, others are just getting bolted on. Illnesses, nationalities, Nickelback, disabilities, races, Justine Bieber, cultures, being ginger, sexualities, the homeless, Fonzie, animals, women, sidhe's rugby games, religion and now Jonathan Trott. Where will it all end?

Will we all be forced to sit down and carefully tell non-offensive jokes Ronnie Corbett style in the future?

Last edited:
Same time, same channel, don't touch that dial :)

----------

Just don't expect too much. Please.

So excited for bowling in the nets this week!!

hahahaha this is glorious

Hats off to you Ross, I have been surprised at how many updates you've put out already, especially as its free for us and at a cost to you, im not expecting bowling but if there is to be more than general fixes its appreciated. if this is indicative of how you support/patch your games, DB14s gonna be exceptional.

So should I post on Facebook that Ross confirmed bowling in nets this week?

Users who are viewing this thread