Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's fine if you disagree but I think you can tell if a team lacks passion and fight. They need to start getting angry.
They are also lacking basic cricketing skills. Poor, short, leg side bowling, bad fielding etc, etc.
They are getting quite good at being gracious in defeat though.

They need the Aussie captain to say right before an opening Ashes series how easily they won the previous series and that they weren't even playing good cricket.... that might fire an them up and make them angry... but hey, as if anyone would ever be stupid enough to say something like that in public, especially to the press :)

That's fine if you disagree but I think you can tell if a team lacks passion and fight. They need to start getting angry.
Are you telling me that Morgan, Bopara, Ballance, Buttler, Bresnan, Rankin or Jordan are not fighting passionately for a place in the test side and their future England careers? No one ever said Dravid or Tendulkar needed to get angry to show passion. I agree that they lack basic cricketing knowledge and are an inferior side currently, but just because they aren't telling batsmen to live in fear at night or make it a hostile atmosphere doesn't mean that they aren't giving their 100% all for England and themselves.

Are you telling me that Morgan, Bopara, Ballance, Buttler, Bresnan, Rankin or Jordan are not fighting passionately for a place in the test side and their future England careers? No one ever said Dravid or Tendulkar needed to get angry to show passion. I agree that they lack basic cricketing knowledge and are an inferior side currently, but just because they aren't telling batsmen to live in fear at night or make it a hostile atmosphere doesn't mean that they aren't giving their 100% all for England and themselves.

You're not part of the England set up are you?
You can see how the Australians go about things. We are too bloody nice. Get fired up, get angry, abuse the opposition. Play as a team not as a bunch of individuals at odds with each other.

Hi long time reader(almost a year now:p) first time poster, I just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to playing this incredible looking game, also I wanted to say thanks to Ross and the big ant team for all their hard work and for constantly keeping us updated on the progress of game, keep up the good work:thumbs

Wow...it's like i have been lied to this whole time. Thought mentioning the I or B word was enough...

Back to basics again. I am more determined than ever to offend now...

I think we should ban all the brown people and brown culture loving people (like ross who loves their food)...yuck.

Better then your ugly face though
EDIT:I dont want to go too far but this is too bad,too rude plzzz ban him

Better then your ugly face though
EDIT:I dont want to go too far but this is too bad,too rude plzzz ban him

I think he was being sarcastic to other poster who was offensive ,that post got deleted....hence making israar appear a racist fish:spy ,but he is not one.:thumbs

They need the Aussie captain to say right before an opening Ashes series how easily they won the previous series and that they weren't even playing good cricket.... that might fire an them up and make them angry... but hey, as if anyone would ever be stupid enough to say something like that in public, especially to the press :)

Nah.....noone's that stupid really!!! ;)

It makes no sense to me either however it's not for me to disallow it in the game, someone might want to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread