Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

O_o
Well u understood that I like lahore lions
Theres no point correcting the spelling now!!!

----------

And yes realism is good but
At times realism gets boring u need the fun side of a game to keep u bizi...

[/COLOR]And yes realism is good but
At times realism gets boring u need the fun side of a game to keep u bizi...[/QUOTE]

Don't tell Ross that realism is boring. You'll end up with a game like Ashes 2013.;)

Ross knows realism gets boring....
Thats why he added that big head mode...
Plus werent we supposed to forget ashes within 2013...
Like it never happend.

----------

Well I thought
Ashes 2013 was the most realistic cricket game?? :P :P :P

I don't think that is a fair comment. If you haven't suffered with this illness how can you possibly make a flippant comment like that?

I think he was referring to mike fegans long string of lies and false promises, not a specific illness, to be fair he has a bit more class than that.

I think he was referring to mike fegans long string of lies and false promises, not a specific illness, to be fair he has a bit more class than that.
Ok, in that case please ignore my comment. I've never heard of Mike Fegan I'm afraid.

Same time, same channel, don't touch that dial :)

----------

Just don't expect too much. Please.

Just fix one bug i know of and another issue with sunglasses and it to me will be 100% perfect.

Also an updated stats for players will not hurt either :P

off-topic, in many ways, but I wonder what will become of Trickstar/505? Is the Ashes 2013 debacle enough to send them bust?

It's a shame because, although they produced a very ordinary game, they are still Aussies (AFAIK) in the gaming business and the less development teams based in Australia the worse off any aspiring young game developer is and the gaming industry down here as a whole.

dunno bout you lot but I will never play with those big ugly looking bubble heads. Whenever I start a pro career (whatever the game), I usually take it very seriously and get immersed in it. But hey, thats just me. :thumbs

dunno bout you lot but I will never play with those big ugly looking bubble heads. Whenever I start a pro career (whatever the game), I usually take it very seriously and get immersed in it. But hey, thats just me. :thumbs

Don't blame us if your bobble head is ugly!

Meh, they deserve to fail.

Is it that simple though? Was everyone that worked there incompetent or was it the result of one or two people making poor decisions?

As much as we dislike Ashes 2013 and the people ultimately responsible for it, I'm sure there would have been a lot of talented people hitting their heads against a brick wall which may now be out of a job. In my line of work our business has gone through a phase of rapid growth and taken on a lot of staff who have previously failed in the same industry due to poor management decisions, but these same staff are now very successful.

The less people and development houses in the games industry in Aus the worse off we (Australians) all are IMO. I'm not sure whether the game development industry within Australia is growing or shrinking, but it's unfortunate to see anyone with talent and no-where to go.

Last edited:
The publicity relating to Ashes 2013 is the worst thing to effect confidence about the industry in Australia in years.

We are doing our best with the GDAA to try and isolate the incident and explain to government and other agencies that this was one rouge element and that we should not all be tarnished by this one incident.

Users who are viewing this thread