Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I might as well mention that I just gave the nets a quick go, and third ball I hit the chair leg and it rebounded away just past the stumps at the non-striker's end. Thank you Big Ant. Thank you.

I might as well mention that I just gave the nets a quick go, and third ball I hit the chair leg and it rebounded away just past the stumps at the non-striker's end. Thank you Big Ant. Thank you.

Stupid chair. I preferred before when it was a ghost chair.

I get a great sense of achievement when I hit it cleanly under and through the chair.

And that Big Ant listen to their fanbase.

Seriously, though, it is one of my favorite things in the academy. It does show that physics are paid attention to, which you can't tell as well when you are batting. I always found it funny in previous games when the ball would travel through the advertising boards. It's the little things that matter for me. Even though I'm making a lot of fuss over a pointless chair in a video game beta.

And that Big Ant listen to their fanbase.

Seriously, though, it is one of my favorite things in the academy. It does show that physics are paid attention to, which you can't tell as well when you are batting. I always found it funny in previous games when the ball would travel through the advertising boards. It's the little things that matter for me. Even though I'm making a lot of fuss over a pointless chair in a video game beta.

I think it was @BD that mentioned he tried to get it through the chair and as the collision was turned off I found that pretty amusing so made sure physics was applied thereafter :)

Ross, I had a pretty good idea for the Cricket academy uploaded player sorting I guess. I was thinking, perhaps make a tab under like Big Ants Favourites, because I have realised that some players that have been made have 5 stars and look nothing like it, where some with like 3 and a bit stars look exactly like the actual player. May be a bad idea but it would be awesome for sorting!

Also is the online as good as AFL Lives online or even better? Because I'm not sure if you've heard of our channel and leagues, but our youtube channel is BGLMEDIA and we have run many AFL Live Leagues before. So we are big, Big Ant supporters and because of this we are running a DB Cricket league which will be going up on our youtube channel so yeah is the online good?
Sorry about the paragraphs but still ahah, cheers Alex!

Ross, I had a pretty good idea for the Cricket academy uploaded player sorting I guess. I was thinking, perhaps make a tab under like Big Ants Favourites, because I have realised that some players that have been made have 5 stars and look nothing like it, where some with like 3 and a bit stars look exactly like the actual player. May be a bad idea but it would be awesome for sorting!
I don't think they can do that because they would favourite real players, and I'm pretty sure they can't associate themselves with them.

I was thinking about mentioning a Big Ant's favourites menu or something of the like. The makers of Trials Evolution had one for uploaded tracks, and was updated weekly, was great for sorting through the good stuff. Although I'm pretty sure there could be trouble with the licence holders about rating actual players.

Also is the online as good as AFL Lives online or even better? Because I'm not sure if you've heard of our channel and leagues, but our youtube channel is BGLMEDIA and we have run many AFL Live Leagues before. So we are big, Big Ant supporters and because of this we are running a DB Cricket league which will be going up on our youtube channel so yeah is the online good?
Sorry about the paragraphs but still ahah, cheers Alex!

I think the online's better than AFL Live but that's because there are less things to get across the net, 18 players per side is pretty heavy.

PM me and I'll sort some prizes for the competition when the time comes - thanks for the support :)

Users who are viewing this thread