Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Might as well be. I believe one is a football commentator and the other a horse racing commentator. Couldn't BigAnt afford Bumble?;)

agree to u but should hope that they do a decent work. The best commentary would have been from Danny Morisson and Ravi Shastri

Anything is better than every commentator on the IPL and Channel 9 (apart from Bumble) rosters. Can't believe we managed to give Mark Nicholas to the Aussies. They can have Shane Warne back as well.

As long as commentary is applied correctly and is varied it could be Dame Edna and Batman commentating for all I care.

Anything is better than every commentator on the IPL and Channel 9 (apart from Bumble) rosters. Can't believe we managed to give Mark Nicholas to the Aussies. They can have Shane Warne back as well.

what u mean by saying every commentator in ipl and channel 9 are just waste.grow up man just wondering that u think that bald headed naseer hussain and that cowboy oh i forgot his name,now i remember geofrey boycott are good ones.I think they dont know anything other than criticising!

Can we sort something out with the TAB? I'll put $10 on that muppet chunnster as he didnt used to stop going on about how he was best in the world on Ashes09 online...safe bet i think

Hahahaha I wouldn't have a clue who he is! So I think that the TAB wouldn't be required lol!

I have been watching the Big Bash with commentators Adam Gilchrist, Ricky Pontin and Viv Richards. Truly awful. They seem more interested in keeping themselves amused rather then commenting on the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread