Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Dunno bout most people but I've given up on the xbox - I purchased an xbox for PC controller (ie. with USB port) and now play everything on my pc (FIFA 14, NBA, ACIV, etc). Graphics are much much better, I don't have to fight with the kids for the TV and I get to use mods to put in what the devs didn't (eg. all the missing countries and stuff for FIFA 14). Highly recommend.

The only issue is finding enough players online for a game if you're into MP. I spend all my time in SP so no issue for me.

Hey people, have been passive in PC.net and totally away from the happenings in this game, any update on the features, price, release date?

No. All things remaining equal, you should know by the end of the month.

Just Cant wait to play this game.......Can anyone has its release date????

Yes, there are a few members on this website who have the release date but they wont tell us.
Yes, Ross Knows it :p
I think that the administrators know the the release date. But even if they know, how can they tell it ?
It's Ross duty to tell and I am pretty sure that he will tell us before 1st Feb 2014 :yes

Don't make shit up.

If he "knew it" it would already be posted on here, as per his previous assertions that he would post as soon as he knew.

The thread in the admin section speculating on the release date/ranting about Ross is quite long.

I would say "your guess is as good as mine", but some people clearly have bad guessing capacity.

If he "knew it" it would already be posted on here, as per his previous assertions that he would post as soon as he knew.
Of course !!
What I am trying to say is that, Ross is not 100% sure about the predicted release date and that's why he has not told us.
In other words, the release date they know right now is liable to change. Ross will only tell us the final date.
There is nothing to argue about that !!

Users who are viewing this thread