Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The thread in the admin section speculating on the release date/ranting about Ross is quite long.

I would say "your guess is as good as mine", but some people clearly have bad guessing capacity.

Are they not separate things? :)

I can understand the ranting about me personally, totally get that, however the release date has been effected by things I could not have foreseen (nor could have any of the admins).

PS: Would so love to read that thread!

Offer Accepted.

Once I tell you the release date you will let me read the thread or is that when you make me an admin* :)

*Sorry I've seen the job and I like throwing rocks, not getting hit by them.

----------

Admin section? :spy

Surely there's a "Staff Member" section that bitches about the admins? pfft I would! :spy

Admin section?
This one...
TBxtQr8.png

This one...
TBxtQr8.png

I'm really offended that I have only offended the admins enough to warrant a mere 323 replies and ~9.5k views.

I will try harder!

Are they not separate things? :)

I can understand the ranting about me personally, totally get that, however the release date has been effected by things I could not have foreseen (nor could have any of the admins).

PS: Would so love to read that thread!

Just to clarify...the "release date has been effected by things I could not have foreseen"comment, is related to past issues (ashes), not a new issue that has arisen in 2014?

^ You almost just gave me a heart-attack.

Users who are viewing this thread