Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hey Rosco, Are the commentators gonna react somewhat differently when a player taunts a opponent?

I was extremely close to buying a wired Xbox controller today for $37 but after buying Warpaint's new album and Football Manager 14, I decided against it. Definitely keen to have a hit in the nets, just didn't want to spend the money today.

The best form of DRM would be to randomly reverse the controls on the controller in game as to make it completely unplayable - but you'd want to be 110% sure that it wouldn't affect legit customers; because not all people who actually buy a game would post about it online if it didn't work... That's why the only way of being 99% piracy free is to not have a PC version, but that's a bugger if developers want to have moddable content and similar things

If we ask Ross everything, there will remain no surprise when we start playing the game.

why is your signature a screenshot of the forum rules?

Perhaps that's what they meant by AC13 destroying the market - they just bought all the label makers.

Couldn't stop giggling.

I love the thought of Ross racing down to Jaycar to buy an A4 CD Sticker refill pack for his HP Printer. "Mikey, I'm in late tomorrow... Gotta get these labels ready. Did you take the game in floppy disc down last night for burning?"

Couldn't stop giggling.

I love the thought of Ross racing down to Jaycar to buy an A4 CD Sticker refill pack for his HP Printer. "Mikey, I'm in late tomorrow... Gotta get these labels ready. Did you take the game in floppy disc down last night for burning?"

Yeah but then Mike M gets to the the shop only to find out that a mysterious conglomerate trading under the name of MF Industries* have taken hold of all printing ink for the next 14 months..............

*Please note: "industry" here is taken in its most ironic sense......

I was extremely close to buying a wired Xbox controller today for $37 but after buying Warpaint's new album and Football Manager 14, I decided against it. Definitely keen to have a hit in the nets, just didn't want to spend the money today.

Yeah I payed about that for my Xbox 360 controller, works like a dream.:thumbs

Yeah I payed about that for my Xbox 360 controller, works like a dream.:thumbs

Thanks 79. I was a little worried about which one I should get and if it would work but I'm definitely leaning towards the wired controller. I'll be using it on my laptop so I don't need the 5 metre range that the wireless one provides.

Thanks 79. I was a little worried about which one I should get and if it would work but I'm definitely leaning towards the wired controller. I'll be using it on my laptop so I don't need the 5 metre range that the wireless one provides.

I thought like you, how do I install the control pad but it's easy. Plug it into your USB slot in the side of your pc done. PS When you do get it just be soft on the sticks or it leaves when you want to play a shot, it's getting less but I still do it every now and then.

If you ask me, its asking tons of PC users to spend $$$ on buying another controller
It's wasting money
someone will make a keyboard control patch;)
IHOPE!
BTW I might buy a controller(I LOVE DBC14)

If you ask me, its asking tons of PC users to spend $$$ on buying another controller
It's wasting money
someone will make a keyboard control patch;)
IHOPE!
BTW I might buy a controller(I LOVE DBC14)

I know, it's a conspiracy, I have been buying up shares in controller manufacturers for years and now I'm going to be so rich, rich I tell you! muhahahahahaha!

I thought like you, how do I install the control pad but it's easy. Plug it into your USB slot in the side of your pc done. PS When you do get it just be soft on the sticks or it leaves when you want to play a shot, it's getting less but I still do it every now and then.

Cool, glad to hear it is easy to install. Thanks for the tip :)

I know, it's a conspiracy, I have been buying up shares in controller manufacturers for years and now I'm going to be so rich, rich I tell you! muhahahahahaha!

Where can I buy shares in this controller manufacturing company? :p

Fortunately most people have one of the two main consols around the place and can use one of those controllers with the PC (surprisingly easy.. for some). Otherwise, with next gen for both coming out, second hand controllers will probably be quite easy to find at your local second hand store.

Users who are viewing this thread