Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

probably the most interesting thread here post release will be the indignant thread started to complain about "bugs" that are put into catch pirates

Yea it's amazing, some tosspot complaining that the ball keeps goin through the bat and bowling him!! Can you believe the audacity to complain about a game they've pilfered!!

its an unfortunate reality that almost every game will be pirated and will have online cheats. It $hits me to tears but there's a big demand for it and so someone/somewhere will do it.

I think all developers recognise this and there's almost no DRM that is 100% perfect as, it may introduce a big crab to hunt you down for suspected pirates, however it also does tend to happen to legit copies which results in anger, frustration, etc.

The key thing is to build a good customer base. What I find works is locking the forum to those who have valid invoice numbers or something (for support). This works well with other games.

Anyway, thats all I know - at the end of the day it'll come down to how BA want to handle it. I certainly hope BA makes a squillion dollars out of this game so that they can invest in future versions (and other games like rugby, hockey, etc).

What's this "hockey" you speak of? Never heard of it...

MattW knows that I will now have PM's, emails, and FB posts about a Hockey Game... well... that's what happened we he "announced" Nets in the CA.

MattW knows that I will now have PM's, emails, and FB posts about a Hockey Game... well... that's what happened we he "announced" Nets in the CA.
Sigh :( - it's sad how the one post people will actually read is the one that is a joke dependent on context. I'll stop.

Sigh :( - it's sad how the one post people will actually read is the one that is a joke dependent on context. I'll stop.

People selectively read and believe what they want too.

You don't need to stop, they do - I have no issue with it :)

I have no issue with it
So you're saying you are making a Hockey game?

On a serious note, is there any movement on the Lacrosse game, or are you still trying to figure out what you can manage to do without kickstarter backing?

So you're saying you are making a Hockey game?

On a serious note, is there any movement on the Lacrosse game, or are you still trying to figure out what you can manage to do without kickstarter backing?

I can't say anything about what the focus of the studio is other than that we always have at least two projects at any time and let's just say that Carlo and I are in contact often.

I think that in the future (When DBC becomes bigger) they could create career modes as good as NBA2K14 do so.

Users who are viewing this thread