Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

What kinda loose-hinged moron would make a post like that and have the audacity to address it directly to a developer of the game he's intending on pirating. "Oh Hai, I don't wanna pay to import the game, so I'll steal it instead, but flick you my spare change... hope dats cool" Honestly... some of you people are absolutely batshit insanely dumb.

The game is complete, Ross said he wanted it out on boxing day and its almost February now.
Is there something wrong with the game thats its been delayed this long?

Yes, there's something terribly wrong with that game. It's all a lie. A ruse. A Trick.

Jeyzuz.

Yes, there's something terribly wrong with that game. It's all a lie. A ruse. A Trick.

Jeyzuz.

It's not as if there has been an in-depth, 3+ month long conversation on the reasons behind decisions like this...

If you don't want to post them publicly use report PM and we can "deal" with the sender...

Understood, thought about it prior to posting.

It is a golden rule not to post a PM and in retrospect should probably have edited the name out (which I will now do).

On the other hand, it's useful to see what complete gits there are out there. We are all paying for people like this.

If anyone is interested in putting twenty dollars in my account they are welcome. Just send me a PM.............cant offer much in return as I have a shit body and no talent.

----------

Darn! Why did I never think of having my username as "Censored".............

He's just been reading Barmys twitter feed...

It saddens me and at the same time makes my blood boil knowing that people will pirate this game. Big Ant have spent years making the game and have already conceded that they will most likely not make a profit on the game but hope to build a sustainable reputation.

If you want to see future iterations of Don Bradman cricket then we all need to support Big Ant!

It's a shame developers can't put a bug in their games when pirated that completely ruins the cheating scoundrels pc! I know very little about these things but that would stop people pirating games if it was goin to destroy their computer! Even if the game shipped with the bug, but you're given a code to enter with the original copy that turns the bug off, no code no pc!

Users who are viewing this thread