Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'm going to get spanked as I've never played the nets.

Definitely hoping it comes out between Feb 2 and 17 as that's my short visit back to Australia.

Actually, I hope it comes out on like the 16th so I don't spend my whole visit back playing video games, but can play it as soon as I get back to Switzerland. Talk about a tough plane ride that'd be!

@Left_Hander - been meaning to ask for ages, but your sig "2nd Test vs Pakistan, Day 4. I'll never forget that." what happened?

You're not the first person to ask me that! On Pakistan's tour to Australia in 09/10 at the SCG, Australia managed to hold a small-ish lead when Pakistan had to bat last. Pakistan collapsed and Australia won the game, Hauritz took a five-fer and Australia defended 176. Pakistan were all out for 139.

Here is the scorecard:
2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Sydney, Jan 3-6, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

You're not the first person to ask me that! On Pakistan's tour to Australia in 09/10 at the SCG, Australia managed to hold a small-ish lead when Pakistan had to bat last. Pakistan collapsed and Australia won the game, Hauritz took a five-fer and Australia defended 176. Pakistan were all out for 139.

Here is the scorecard:
2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Sydney, Jan 3-6, 2010 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I think Siddle knocked up a few too as a batsman?

Ross, would I be able to play the game on both my Desktop & Laptop? I mean is their any restriction on how many machines we can install the game? I would generally play it at my Home Desktop, but I travel a lot, and would like to pay the game on my Laptop when I am not near my Desktop.. Please advise..

Ross, would I be able to play the game on both my Desktop & Laptop? I mean is their any restriction on how many machines we can install the game? I would generally play it at my Home Desktop, but I travel a lot, and would like to pay the game on my Laptop when I am not near my Desktop.. Please advise..

A very good question. With Steam that's no problem, but I'm not sure how they're handling the PC release.

I would guess that if you buy the retail CD, then you could potentially install it on any computer. You just need the disc to play it.

In regards to digital.. not sure.

Wow this forum has piped down a little, Ross any other information you can leak to us?? hahaha You know for the forums sake ;)

I'm going to get spanked as I've never played the nets.

Definitely hoping it comes out between Feb 2 and 17 as that's my short visit back to Australia.

Actually, I hope it comes out on like the 16th so I don't spend my whole visit back playing video games, but can play it as soon as I get back to Switzerland. Talk about a tough plane ride that'd be!

Where do you live in Switzerland? I used to work in Eglisau, probably the best place I ever worked!

Wow this forum has piped down a little, Ross any other information you can leak to us?? hahaha You know for the forums sake ;)

There's been four CA updates from 99.94 - 99.94c in recent times and that's with a Christmas break...

There's been four CA updates from 99.94 - 99.94c in recent times and that's with a Christmas break...

Hahaha got me there! Anyway hahaha I'll tell you what I want!! I want someone to make me on the academy ahaahahahaha!! Cause I'm hopeless at making people look realistic in the academy, but on the community, it seems like there are some real gods at creating on there! Hhahaha

As my old Dad used to say:
"Something worth having is something worth waiting for".
Be patient. Good things come to those who wait!.

Last edited:
As my old Dad used to say:
"Something worth having is something worth waiting for".
Be patient. Good things come to those who wait!.

Yeh I know ahahah I'm making the BBL teams atm which is good. But it's poor timing for me, school starts in 9 days :/ so i'm so devo it didnt come out earlier !

Ross, will it be possible to make as ISO image with demon tool and play the game without putting the CD in Laptop, though it is not necessary but it will be good if it could be done....

Users who are viewing this thread